“Great Cheeseburgers”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Tennessee
“Great Cheeseburgers”
Reviewed February 6, 2012

Although I have lived in East Tennessee my entire life, I had never tried Littons until this summer. I met one of my customers here for lunch. The cheeseburgers were wonderful!

Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
“very good”
Reviewed February 4, 2012

We tried Litton's after reading the good reviews.The fried scrod was great, and they had the best onion rings, and greens that I have ever had. The cheesecake, and coconut pie was so good we took some to go.It is not cheap, but you get what you pay for. We will definitely be returning soon.

• Visited February 2012
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Best hotdog and desserts”
Reviewed February 2, 2012

In addition to the best hotdog and decadent desserts, Litton's has terrific burgers.

Oak Ridge, Tennessee
“Best Chicken Salad Sandwich on Earth”
Reviewed February 1, 2012

If you love burgers, chicken, and dessert then this will be like heaven on earth for you!! It is really great and also a unique place to eat! It has a great atmosphere!
And the Chicken Salad and Baked Potatoes and Sweet Tea push the limits on how much deliciousness I can handle!!

Williamsburg, KY
“Knoxville institution- best burger around”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

This place has been around since the 1940's. While you can wait for your table you can look over the tons of awards, write ups, and memoribilia from others that cover the walls. When you enter look for a revolving chalkboard that looks kind of like a souvenir photo stand. Write your name and number of people on it with chalk. Location is also a butcher shop if you want/need anything. Best burgers around- they don't drown in sauce, just fresh good quality meat. You'll probably be full from that. Onion rings are better than fries to me, but there's an upcharge for it. Only one bathroom for guys in the back. Desserts are great- I like the red velvet cake and black and white cheesecake. They are also pretty large. If you're saving $, you can go down the road about 1/4 mile to Krispy Kreme bakery instead. That's usually what I do when I take college students down there to eat. It's not fancy- it's just the best burger I've had anywhere. Eaten there for decades, and will continue to do so in future.

Visited January 2012