We stayed at the Homewood Suites on Jan. 7, 2007 for one
night. We stayed in a two bedroom suite(corner room). This
was the first time we had stayed in a two bedroom-we were
meeting family to go to the UT basketball game and it was perfect for our family. The front desk staff was very friendly
and helpful-we were able to check in early. The breakfast
was also great-we loved the waffles.
This area of Knoxville is very nice-lots of great shopping and
restaurants near the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the beautiful Homewood Suites by Hilton® Knoxville West at Turkey Creek, an upscale Knoxville hotel, conveniently nestled in the East Tennessee plateau, easily accessible from I-40 and I-75. Surrounded by more than 3,500 acres of national parks and forests, we provide an amazing tranquil setting for both business and leisure travelers. Located in the center of Knoxville's newest retail development, Turkey Creek, the Homewood Suites Knoxville hotel offers easy access to a variety of entertainment, shopping and restaurants. Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites hotel in Knoxville! Each studio, one and two bedroom suite features a separate living and sleeping area with a fully-equipped kitchen. Enjoy more of the amenities straight from the comfort of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Kognitiv US Corp, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Knoxville West at Turkey Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Knoxville West Hotel Knoxville
- Homewood Knoxville
- Knoxville Homewood Suites