“great location in Knoxville”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Knoxville West at Turkey Creek
Ranked #8 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Blacksburg, Virginia
“great location in Knoxville”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Great location surrounded with restaurants and shopping. Ask for inside room. Family traveling us were given a room that backed up to interstate and they commented it was noisy all night. We had an inside room that was very quiet.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Darren T, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Knoxville West at Turkey Creek, responded to this review, May 18, 2014
Dear A I,

Thank you very much for your review! I am happy to see that you enjoyed our prime location here in Turkey Creek. We look forward to seeing you the next time you stop in Knoxville.

Darren Tallent
Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Livermore, California
Reviewed May 5, 2014

I had business in Oak Ridge and ended up staying at this Homewood Suites. It is about a 20 minute drive from the airport, and about a 20 minute drive to Oak Ridge so the location ended up being very convenient. Staff is very friendly. They offer free breakfast with several hot and cold choices, and a free dinner Monday through Thursday. The room was spatious and clean, although a little older than other Homewood Suites I've been in. Bathroom had a shower only with good water pressure. Full kitchen if you need to stay there longer to cook meals, free wifi as well. It is located near several restaurants and shopping center with a Walmart and Target as well as other stores. I was very pleased with my stay and would definitely stay here again when my business takes me back to the area.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
david m, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Knoxville West at Turkey Creek, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
Dear Dawn S,

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you could take advantage of our convenient location. We greatly appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again the next time that you visit our area!

Lake Elsinore, California
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Knew the Turkey creek area. Hotel is clean, convenient, offers breakfast and light dinner. Rooms are 2 rooms, a bedroom and living room kitchen with refrig, dishwahser, etc. Was only here one night would be ideal for longer stay.
Walking distance to great restaurants, Conners (Steak and Seafood), Olive Garden, Mimi's Cafe, etc.
Convenient to I-40. A good place to stay

Room Tip: ask for side away from I-40
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Dear Berndude,

We really appreciate you taking time to post your comments! We also appreciate the fact that you choose our Homewood Suites when you return to Knoxville for your business trips. Turkey Creek is truly a great and convienent location with alot to offer! We look forward to seeing you again the next time you visit.

Sincerely
Nashville
Reviewed April 29, 2014

From the moment you walk in you are greeted by a warm and courteous staff. Room was as promised with comfortable furnishings. Breakfast was standard but still very acceptable. Parking was a little tight due to a soccer tournament that weekend. Overall: a great value for your money, AAA disocunt was honored.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Hi Nashville Paul,

Thanks for taking the time to post your experience on Trip Advisor! I will be sure to pass your comments on to my staff as they really enjoy hearing our guests feedback. We hope to see you again soon!

Sincerely
Festus, United States
Reviewed April 28, 2014

I enjoyed my stay at the Homewood Suites in West Knoxville. The room was always clean when I returned in the evenings, the amenities, like internet and breakfast, were very nice to have and the location was very efficient because there are dozens of restaurants and stores very close by.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Dear Carl G,

We are glad that you were pleased with the comfort and quality of your accomodations. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again!

Yours in Hospitality,
General manager
Northwoods, Wisconsin
Reviewed April 24, 2014

We found this stop to be the best hotel on our trip. The room was comfortable and clean, plus accommodating to our small dog. We ordered from a recommended oriental restaurant and the food and service was excellent.

There were two things that I found unusual. One is that the clock sets automatically and was always on the wrong time and there was no way to correct it. The other was the dishwasher was not emptied upon our arrival and I had to empty it before using and when questioning this, the comment was that they leave the dishes in the washer to indicate that they are clean and that people rarely use the dishes.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for the kind comments. I understand the confusion about the dishes in the dishwasher. We generally leave a sign near the dishwasher letting our guests know that the dishes are clean. I do believe that this detail was missed in your room and I apologize for that. We are glad that you enjoyed Turkey Creek and we look forward to seeing you again if your travels bring you back to the Knoxville area!

Johnson City, United States
Reviewed April 24, 2014

We are frequent visitors at this hotel, but have found service and quality of breakfasts gradually declining. The personnel are very nice and polite and caring, but that does not help when the night lights are not working, and the food is bad. Last visit we complained on Friday that the night light was out. I am old and handicapped, so not having that light is a problem for me. Only on Sunday afternoor was the problem corrected. The food did not improve!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

david m, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Knoxville West at Turkey Creek, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
Hi Judy C,

Thank you for taking the time to write another review of your stay with us. I know we had spoken with each other when you were checking out but I wanted to apologize again. I realize not having a functioning microwave light is an issue because you use it as a night light. I am also sorry that we did not catch the issue in advance of your check in. When we tried to replace the bulb we later found out that it still did not work. It took some extra time because we ended up replacing the entire microwave. But there is no excuse for the extra time that it took.

I wish you had mentioned the issues that you had with the quality of the breakfast when we spoke so I would like to apologize for that as well. looking back I notice that you did mention an issue with breakfast in your last review. We actually recieve very high compliments about our complimentary breakfast buffet so I was surprised to hear that in your review. I know that you stay with us periodically and we can't wait to see you again the next time you visit Knoxville. If I can be of further assistance in helping you with your next reservation please feel free to contact me anytime.

Yours in Hospitality,