Homewood Suites by Hilton Knoxville West at Turkey Creek
Ranked #14 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Reviewed February 20, 2014

First time here, went with my partner and our 3 dogs. Nice room, quiet, ground floor. Clean room. Furniture sturdy, so didn't have to worry about the pets with it. (I brought my own bedspread to not have to use the white one on the bed) Breakfast great. Staff all very friendly. City walkway next to hotel, nice place to walk the dogs. Parking close to room.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Teri S
Darren T, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Knoxville West at Turkey Creek, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2014

Dear Teri S.,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. It is great to hear that you enjoyed all of our accommodations. The walking trail located right beside our property is ideal for guests traveling with dogs, and I am glad you took advantage of this. We hope to see you in the near future and thank you for choosing Homewood Suites by Hilton Knoxville!

Operations Manager

There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites by Hilton Knoxville West at Turkey Creek

Reviewed February 19, 2014

My recent stay at Homewood Suites in Turkey Creek Knoxville was great. The staff were all very friendly, helpful. The hotel was clean, up to date and in a great location. I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing to stay in the Knoxville TN area for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear James M.,

Thank you very much for choosing the Homewood Suites Knoxville and your review! I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to serving you the next time you pass through Knoxville!

Reviewed February 5, 2014

The service here rules! Staff are friendly, professional and very helpful. I have stayed at this hotel for 11 months for work and will be coming back. Anything I needed was provided. The rooms are great too :)

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Scott G, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Knoxville West at Turkey Creek, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2014

Dear Jeff C,

Thank you for reviewing the Homewood Suites by Hilton Knoxville on TripAdvisor. We really appreciate your feedback and are especially happy to hear what a great experience you had. We take great pride in providing the highest level of personalize service and accomodations to our guests We appreciate your loyalty to our hotel and look forward to your next arrival!

Homewood Suites by Hilton
Knoxville, Tennessee

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Free breakfast and dinner /beer, what could be better! The location is surrounded with shopping and restaurants! Do try and get a room away from the road, those rooms tend to be a little noisy but a fan will drowned it out.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Darren T, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Knoxville West at Turkey Creek, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

Dear David M:

Thank you very much for your review. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and evening dinner! We are lucky to have our location here in Turkey Creek, and I am glad you took advantage of the amenities that it provides. We look forward to serving you the next time you’re in Knoxville.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

I'll make this short, since i just got back from a long trip and this was a stop along the way. this is one of the best homewood suites - a chain that I find is is generally really good.

The king 1 bedroom was large, clean, quiet and the space was well designed. The bed was comfortable. The staff was helpful, recommending an excellent restaurant next door. Breakfast is the usual fare at these suites type hotels. Most people will find something they like but it isn't going to knock your socks off.

If we stay in Knoxville again, we'll stay here.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Scott G, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Knoxville West at Turkey Creek, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2013

Dear Volleyballtennisski,

Thank you for taking the time in reviewing our hotel. I am so glad to hear what a great overall experience you had at our hotel. We take great pride in providing excellent service and surroundings. I am so happy our team recommended a great restaurant for dinner during your stay. We are very lucky to have so many great choices in the area of which our team can point you in the right direction depending on what you are craving.

We look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Reviewed December 18, 2013

I will definitely stay at this hotel at the Turkey Creek location each and every time I come to Knoxville, TN. It was very convenient to do my Christmas shopping after I was done with my compliance audits for work. The breakfast was really good and better than most hotels, and I love that they serve dinner in the evenings Monday thru Thursday.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
KnoxvilleGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Knoxville West at Turkey Creek, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2013

Dear April G,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us in Knoxville. I am glad you enjoyed our convenient location and were able to get some christmas shopping done. I will share your compliments on the food and beverage with our team. We look forward to hosting you again soon.

Sincerely

Scott Pejsa
865-777-0375
scott.pejsa@hilton.com

Reviewed December 9, 2013

My thanks goes out to the management staff of the hotel...you are obviously doing an excellent job maintaining your property and hiring quality, caring team members. The suites are spacious and smartly arranged. The breakfast offerings and manager's reception were the best I have experienced in my travels. The entire staff was helpful, answering my many questions and giving me advice on the area. "Mom", who helps out with breakfast, really made my associate and I feel at home each morning. Thank you all for making my stay wonderful!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Scott G, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Knoxville West at Turkey Creek, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

Dear Bobby H,

Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites by Hilton Knoxville for your lodging needs. We value your feedback and thank you for taking the time for reviewing our hotel.

I am so happy to hear what a great experience you had at our hotel. I am especially happy to hear what great service 'Mom" gave you. We are very lucky to have her apart of our team! I will personally be passing along your comments to her.

The expansive breakfast and dinner are great amenities for our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed them both.

Thank you again for your review. We look forward to serving you again in the near future!