“Great Hotel and Great Location” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton Knoxville West at Turkey Creek

Homewood Suites by Hilton Knoxville West at Turkey Creek
Ranked #8 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Nashville, United States
“Great Hotel and Great Location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2013

I will definitely stay at this hotel at the Turkey Creek location each and every time I come to Knoxville, TN. It was very convenient to do my Christmas shopping after I was done with my compliance audits for work. The breakfast was really good and better than most hotels, and I love that they serve dinner in the evenings Monday thru Thursday.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

KnoxvilleGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Knoxville West at Turkey Creek, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
Dear April G,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us in Knoxville. I am glad you enjoyed our convenient location and were able to get some christmas shopping done. I will share your compliments on the food and beverage with our team. We look forward to hosting you again soon.

scott.pejsa@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Cleveland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013

My thanks goes out to the management staff of the hotel...you are obviously doing an excellent job maintaining your property and hiring quality, caring team members. The suites are spacious and smartly arranged. The breakfast offerings and manager's reception were the best I have experienced in my travels. The entire staff was helpful, answering my many questions and giving me advice on the area. "Mom", who helps out with breakfast, really made my associate and I feel at home each morning. Thank you all for making my stay wonderful!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Scott G, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Knoxville West at Turkey Creek, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Dear Bobby H,

Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites by Hilton Knoxville for your lodging needs. We value your feedback and thank you for taking the time for reviewing our hotel.

I am so happy to hear what a great experience you had at our hotel. I am especially happy to hear what great service 'Mom" gave you. We are very lucky to have her apart of our team! I will personally be passing along your comments to her.

The expansive breakfast and dinner are great amenities for our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed them both.

Thank you again for your review. We look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Regards,

Scott Groth
Hotel Manager
McKinney, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

My husband and I stayed here over the Thanksgiving holiday, while visiting family in Knoxville. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay! The décor was beautiful, especially the color scheme. Everyone we met was very helpful. The location couldn't be better, as the hotel is located right in the heart of a plethora of shopping and dining options. We hope to visit Knoxville again, and will certainly stay at the Homewood Suites Knoxville West! A special shout out to Tara, who helped us with our arrangements. Thank you all for your hospitality!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
KnoxvilleGM, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Knoxville West at Turkey Creek, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Dear Matrioska,

Thank you for the review of the Homewood Suites by Hilton Knoxville! We are so happy to hear you had an excellent stay while lodging with us over the Thanksgiving Holiday! Our hotel has been recently renovated. Great to hear you liked the new decor throughout the hotel. Turkey Creek is a great area in Knoxville for shopping, restaurants, and entertainment. I am happy to hear you were able to take advantage of what Turkey Creek has to offer.

Thank you for your feedback on Tara; we will be passing on your compliments to her. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future!
Haubstadt, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

The hotel was a typical Hilton Honors/Homewood Suites experience. I always stay in these or Hampton hotels. They have great beds and showers. We were missing a TV remote and they didn't have any dishes or glassware or cups that I could find. When I checked in, I asked about a restaurant next door called "Connors" Steak and seafood. She highly recommended it and she was right. The seafood was great and the filets were as good as I've had anywhere. Very pricey but what you would expect for a high end steak house. Nice wine selection as well.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Dear Michael M,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We appreciate and value your feedback. I am so glad to hear that my staff was able to give you a great recomendations for dinner at Connor's next door. It is a great local place to eat located directly next to the hotel.

I am sorry that you didn't not locate the full set of dishes, silverware, cups, and pans that are in eash suite. Each day, our housekeeping team cleans them in the dishwasher and leaves them there so you know they are clean. I will be following up with my team to make sure all suites are being tripled check for working remotes each day during the cleaning.

Thank you again for your review of the Homewood Suites by Hilton Knoxville! We look forward to your next visit!
Crystal Lake, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

I went to Knoxville for a client meeting and found this hotel right down the street from my client's office. I've stayed at other Homewood Suites locations and I've always been very pleased. It's located in the main drag of Knoxville so their is plenty of shopping and restaurants within walking distance.

They offer the typical breakfast as well as an evening meal. I won't call it happy hour because they can only serve beer (on tap) No wine and definitely no hard liquor, a quirk of Knox County law.

Fortunately there is a liquor store right next door (just cut through Conners parking lot next to the hotel). Be warned though they only sell liquor, no mixers. So don't plan on buying any soda or tonic to mix with whatever you buy. Another quirk; but I think this comes from the state. The hotel sells an assortment of beverages at their convenience store.

But I digress, back to the hotel. The customer service was excellent. My meeting got delayed so my colleague and I spent most of the day in the lobby using their wi-fi. The staff was happy to have us there and offered their assistance if we needed it. The lobby/eating area was nicely decorated as well as clean.(see my pics). My only complaint is the squeaking of the kitchen door that sounded like fingernails on a chalkboard.

The king size room was the standard layout, nice and spacious, all the usual kitchen amenities. With the exception of an oven; you have everything you need to cook all your meals in your room. Don't forget to turn the ice maker on! Otherwise you have to hunt down an ice machine. They're not on every floor so look in the hotel directory before you grab the bucket and wander the halls :)

If I get back to Knoxville I will definitely stay here again. The folks who worked there were happy to be there and genuinely concerned about making my stay enjoyable. The location is very convenient as well. Hope you like it too!

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
KnoxvilleGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Knoxville West at Turkey Creek, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Dear DjD63,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent visit to Knoxville. I agree we are in a great area with lots of dining and shopping options around us. I was pleased to read that you received great customer service while you were with us. We strive to make sure that every guest receives warm hospitable service during their time with us. I will certainly let the staff know your kind words.

I did want to apologize about the squeaky kitchen door in the lobby area and will most certainly have my maintenance team get that taken care of immediately. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again soon and if you need any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.

Atlanta, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

We have a family of 6 and love staying at Homewood Suites. It is always clean and comfortable and we love the fresh hot breakfast. This location is very convenient to shopping for the family and not too far from downtown for business.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

KnoxvilleGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Knoxville West at Turkey Creek, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Dear Mark S,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us in Knoxville. You are right about the great convenient location we have. Turkey Creek has everything a guest could want for dining and shopping and is so convenient to I-40. We hope that we will have the opportunity to serve you again soon.

Ellenton
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

Rooms were very nice, food good, staff was very kind, helpful and considerate. We ran into some family issues and this hotel and it's staff were very helpful in resolving the issue and allowing us to extend our stay beyond our reservation length without having to change rooms.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

KnoxvilleGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Knoxville West at Turkey Creek, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Dear BK,

Thank you very much for the kind words regarding your stay with us in Knoxville. I am glad my staff was able to help you out during your time with us and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future