Homewood Suites by Hilton Knoxville West at Turkey Creek
Ranked #9 of 86 Hotels in Knoxville
Atlanta, United States
“Great Experience”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

We have a family of 6 and love staying at Homewood Suites. It is always clean and comfortable and we love the fresh hot breakfast. This location is very convenient to shopping for the family and not too far from downtown for business.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

KnoxvilleGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Knoxville West at Turkey Creek, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Dear Mark S,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us in Knoxville. You are right about the great convenient location we have. Turkey Creek has everything a guest could want for dining and shopping and is so convenient to I-40. We hope that we will have the opportunity to serve you again soon.

scott.pejsa@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Ellenton
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Rooms were very nice, food good, staff was very kind, helpful and considerate. We ran into some family issues and this hotel and it's staff were very helpful in resolving the issue and allowing us to extend our stay beyond our reservation length without having to change rooms.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

KnoxvilleGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Knoxville West at Turkey Creek, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Dear BK,

Thank you very much for the kind words regarding your stay with us in Knoxville. I am glad my staff was able to help you out during your time with us and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future

nj
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I would highly recommend! This hotel was very convenient. The staff was so nice and the breakfast was nice. We had the 2 bedroom suite and found peace of mind knowing everyone (the kids had their own room) was in the same unit & had plenty of space. The living room looked a bit small, so I'm not sure if there was a bed in the couch or not. Also there was no washer/dryer, although there was a laundry service.

Dear Kholl1721,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us in Knoxville. The 2 bedroom suites are a fantastic option for families such as yours. I was very glad to see that you found the room so perfect for your family. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Our entire experience was wonderful! The staff was courteous and appeared to be genuinely happy with their jobs. That happiness poured over to their willingness to help our stay be fantastic! We were extremely pleased with everyone--manager, desk clerks, reception area helpers, maintenance. Great job by ALL!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Member,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at our hotel. We truly have a team that enjoys taking care of the guests and I am glad that you felt that way while you were with us. We hope that you will continue to choose to stay with us when you travel to Knoxville.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed October 26, 2013

This was my first trip to Knoxville, so knowing where to stay was difficult. There are many great hotels in the area, but not all are pet friendly. This Homewood Suite was located in a popular newer shopping area that is convenient to downtown, Oakridge, and the other areas I wanted to see. I am so pleased that my dog and I stayed here. Our suited was a king bed with a sofa sleeper in the living room, small kitchen, stove, fridge,,microwave, dishwasher and two televisions. The bathroom was clean and very functional. The sink outside the shower and toilet had excellent lighting. Mattress and linens were all very good, I slept well. What made our stay exceptional is the walking trail behind the hotel that include dog-potty stations, the warm reception my dog and I received and the outstanding amenities. The free hot breakfast was served up each morning by "Mom" who was delightful. The food was excellent and a great way to start the day. In the evening after exploring the town I came back to the homey feeling of dinner, which consisted of a salad bar and a hot entree with soft drinks or beer. That is great! Oh and did I mention that there is coffee in the lobby all day long. I walked to the yogurt store down the street, got a haircut and stopped by a great healthy food store. It was all so convenient. I would definitely stay here the next time I'm in Knoxville.

Room Tip: Rooms in facing the front of the hotel have a view of the shopping centers. Rooms in the back of the...
1 Thank Regina W
Dear Regina W,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are very fortunate to be in such a good location and have so many amentities right out our door. We strive to take great care of all of our guests and I was pleased to see that you and your dog were treated warmly throughout your stay. I will share your kind words with "Mom" in breakfast, she does a fantastic job taking care of our guests and provides that homey feel. We hope to see you again in the near future

Edgewood, Kenya
Reviewed October 24, 2013

The rooms and hotel were clean, the staff was friendly, location was good - near shopping and restaurants of all kinds, comfortable beds and pillows. Breakfast was OK – nice to have, especially if you’re in a hurry. The eggs were not the greatest (not sure how you can screw up scrambled eggs, but they did). Otherwise, I highly recommend this hotel!

Dear Jodi D,

Thank you for filling out the review on your recent stay with us. I was glad to see that you enjoyed your stay overall but was sorry to see that we did not meet expectations with our eggs on the breakfast buffet the morning that you were here. That is not the norm with us and I will make sure that we do a better job for you next time. I hope that you will stay with us the next time that you return to Knoxville

United States
Reviewed October 23, 2013

The hotel staff was unbelievably accommodating. The front desk worker helped us find a restaurant and a shoe store. The complimentary breakfast was great and our room was clean, quiet and comfortable. We'll be back.

1 Thank David N
KnoxvilleGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Knoxville West at Turkey Creek, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Dear David N,

Thank you for posting a review about your visit to our hotel. I appreciate the compliments on the staff and I am glad that they made your stay more enjoyable in Knoxville. We strive to provide an excellent guest experience to all of our guests and I am glad that we were able to do so for you. I hope we have an opportunity to host you on a return trip to Knoxville soon. Have a great day