“Good value and location”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Knoxville West at Turkey Creek
Ranked #8 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Indianapolis, United States
“Good value and location”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

This is my third stay at a Homewood Suites property. The brand appears to have a consistently high quality and value for the dollar. This particular Homewood Suites in nestled amongst an area filled with shopping and restaurants. We were able to walk to dinner. Overall, my whole family (2 adults, 2 teens) we well accommodated and satisfied. I really don't have any complaints.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

KnoxvilleGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Knoxville West at Turkey Creek, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Dear Nila N,

Thank you for your review about your recent stay in Knoxville. The Homewood Suites brand takes great pride in providing clean, comfortable, suites at a great value to the guests. I am glad you are finding the brand to be consistent in your travels and we appreciate you being a loyal customer. I look forward to hosting you on a future trip to Knoxville

865-777-0375

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Columbia, Maryland
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Stayed here for business. The room was nice enough. It was a standard Homewood setup. There was a selection of pillows to chose from. The bed was comfortable enough. I was on the side away from the highway so it was quiet. The breakfast selection was OK and the woman running it was EXTREMELY nice. The evening food was also good as was the beer. My only complaint is that the room smelled like an ashtray. Apparently someone thinks fabreeze really does cover up everything but maybe it was just the room I was in. All in all it is a nice place and I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Get a room on the side away from the highway
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
KnoxvilleGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Knoxville West at Turkey Creek, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Dear TooOldtoRun,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent visit to Knoxville. We appreciate your business and also appreciate your feedback about your stay. I was very pleased to hear that you enjoyed our food and beverage offerings during your trip. I will share the kind comments about the service level you received with the team as well.

I do want to apologize about the odor issue in the room that you were in and want to assure you that we will investigate the issue fully and take corrective action. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if there is anything that we can do for you in the future and we would like for you to come back and stay with us soon.

United States
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Close to highway, lots of restaurant choices within walking distance (shopping too). Front desk staff very friendly and helpful. Easy stop over with our dog, plenty of grass right outside the door. Starbucks across the street and Costco cheap gas around the corner.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Dear Kimberly L,

We appreciate you choosing our hotel on your recent visit to Knoxville. I agree that we are in a very good location and are fortunate to have so many amenities just out our front door. Thank you for the compliment on the front desk team I will be sure to share your kind words with them. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Signal Mountian, United States
Reviewed June 3, 2013

The staff was very accomodating and helpful. This had to be the cleanest property I have ever stayed in. Loved the location, you can walk to stores and restaurants. The GM checked me in and even took my bag to my room so I could go onto a meeting in a nearby restaurant. I will stay there again.

Dear Jayme U,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent trip to Knoxvillle. It was our pleasure serving you and we look forward to hosting you on a future stay

Macomb, Michigan
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Stayed one night on a road trip. The two bedroom, two bath suite is a terrific value. We had four adults and two kids in our party. Comfortable set up, clean and just about any shop/restaurant you can think of surrounding the property. Occasional loud vehicle since the highway runs diectly behing the property, but we slept well. Good hot breakfast, pool, basketball hoops, etc for the kids

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
KnoxvilleGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Knoxville West at Turkey Creek, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Dear Lynda M,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent trip to Knoxville. I am glad to read that you and your family enjoyed your stay in our 2 bedroom suite. We are definitely a family friendly hotel brand and do offer a lot of amentities and services you may not find in your normal hotel. I hope you and your family are able to return soon to Knoxville and we look forward to hosting you again if you do.

Bowling Green
Reviewed May 20, 2013

This is a great hotel in a great location. Awesome staff and a close walk to many places to eat. Staff was very nice and so were the rooms. One of the best stays thay I have had in a while. I would highly recommend this place to business travelers and families.

Dear Robert Y,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent visit to Knoxville. Thank you for the nice remarks regarding the staff at the hotel. We take great pride in our guest service and it is always nice to hear that it is appreciated. We look forward to serving you in the near future should your travels bring you back to our area.

Jupiter, United States
Reviewed May 20, 2013

A group of us are staying at this hotel during training. This hotel is in a great area, there are so many activities. The staff is very nice and helpful, the rooms are very comfortable. I am staying the following week and am very happy to have this type of quality of hotel to look forward to.

Dear Andrea R,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel. I know how important it is to have a nice "home" away from home when you are on the road for business. I am glad we were able to provide that for you and we look forward to hosting you on future trips to Knoxville