Stayed here for business. The room was nice enough. It was a standard Homewood setup. There was a selection of pillows to chose from. The bed was comfortable enough. I was on the side away from the highway so it was quiet. The breakfast selection was OK and the woman running it was EXTREMELY nice. The evening food was also good as was the beer. My only complaint is that the room smelled like an ashtray. Apparently someone thinks fabreeze really does cover up everything but maybe it was just the room I was in. All in all it is a nice place and I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the beautiful Homewood Suites by Hilton® Knoxville West at Turkey Creek, an upscale Knoxville hotel, conveniently nestled in the East Tennessee plateau, easily accessible from I-40 and I-75. Surrounded by more than 3,500 acres of national parks and forests, we provide an amazing tranquil setting for both business and leisure travelers. Located in the center of Knoxville's newest retail development, Turkey Creek, the Homewood Suites Knoxville hotel offers easy access to a variety of entertainment, shopping and restaurants. Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites hotel in Knoxville! Each studio, one and two bedroom suite features a separate living and sleeping area with a fully-equipped kitchen. Enjoy more of the amenities straight from the comfort of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels Direct, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Knoxville West at Turkey Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Knoxville West Hotel Knoxville
- Homewood Knoxville
- Knoxville Homewood Suites