Stayed at this hotel for one night - sorry it wasn't longer. The staff is SUPER friendly and helpful, rooms are clean and modern. Location was right off the interstate and easy to find. There's about a two mile strip mall with many chain retailers right across the street.
If you are outside at the pool wanting some peace and quite - you can hear the highway traffic which is somewhat loud - however - you cannot hear it from the rooms.
"Dinner" was enjoyable with complementay lite beer. Breakfast had an interesting an unusual offering.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the beautiful Homewood Suites by Hilton® Knoxville West at Turkey Creek, an upscale Knoxville hotel, conveniently nestled in the East Tennessee plateau, easily accessible from I-40 and I-75. Surrounded by more than 3,500 acres of national parks and forests, we provide an amazing tranquil setting for both business and leisure travelers. Located in the center of Knoxville's newest retail development, Turkey Creek, the Homewood Suites Knoxville hotel offers easy access to a variety of entertainment, shopping and restaurants. Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites hotel in Knoxville! Each studio, one and two bedroom suite features a separate living and sleeping area with a fully-equipped kitchen. Enjoy more of the amenities straight from the comfort of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Kognitiv US Corp, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Knoxville West at Turkey Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Knoxville West Hotel Knoxville
- Homewood Knoxville
- Knoxville Homewood Suites