Best Western Plus Strawberry Inn & Suites
$137
$124
$119
  • Pool
Comfort Suites North(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
$71
$93
$107
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Cedar Bluff Inn(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
$94
$80
All reviewsroom was cleanbest westernsstrawberry plainshot tubbreakfast ladyindoor poolhot breakfastwaffle makerstay there againgas stationthe breakfast areafree breakfastcracker barrelwafflesstaff was friendlyfirst floorgreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 4, 2014

The accommodations are comfortable. I found the check in to be cumbersome. The person who should've been helping me check in was much more interested in carrying a conversation that had absolutely nothing to do with the hotel. Very annoying. I was tired and wanted to get settled in, not listed to clamoring about the world.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I've stayed at this Best Western numerous times. The room is always very clean and has a very comfortable bed. The bathroom is large, and the shower is good. There are numerous restaurants nearby and also gas stations. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank CLM429
Reviewed December 15, 2013

At appx. 9:20 am on the morning of my departure I was loading my vehicle with some bags. I had not checked out ans still planned on using the 2 rooms I had. A Maid came out to the parking lot and gave my daughters a jacket. My daughter told me this jacket was left in the room and that the Maid had told her to be thankful she was the one who found it because others would have taken it.. "an expensive Jacket" I asked my daughter did she tell the Hotel we had checked out. She stated to me NO.and still had her room key. I notified the desk clerk of my disappointment as to the pratices of this maid, and that I was not done with the room yet. She stated to me she would look into it, Really. I went back to get some more things out of my wife's room and the maid had already stripped the bed and all of the linens from the room... I told her I was not done with the room yet and that I found this to be very intrusive. The Maid told me to relax...... Was too late now I have already stripped the room and that I was being very rude. Really. I rent this room from you for a time and I would at least expect the privacy offered during this time. I tried to be pleasant and even offered a Merry Christmas. I will not be staying there again the staff was very unprofessional to include the dest clerk who should have possibally talked with her then. 100% was the young lady that checked us in. Very professional and helpful. Her I do Thank. In closing I dod ask to speak with the manager but that request was never HONORED....

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 11, 2013

We went to a UT/Vanderbuilt game to show our German Exchange student what football is like in the US. The hotel was clean, the staff helpfull, and the breakfast was filling. Our Daughter attends UT an this is our favorite hotel to stay at when we visit. It is close to the campus and we can always count on the quality.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Terry H
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Our overall rating of this stay is very good. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was exactly what we expected and very clean. The breakfast was pretty good, and the attendant was very friendly and attentive. It was so quiet! Great night's sleep. The only negative thing I would mention is the strong cigarette odor in the lobby and dining area. I was worried when checking in that the odor would extend into the rooms but that was not the case. The room was very fresh and no cigarette odor. We would definitely stay here again and recommend this hotel for your stay in Knoxville.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple