Best Western Plus Strawberry Inn & Suites
$103
Country Inn
$104
  • Pool
Comfort Suites North(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
$72
  • Pool
$125
FourPoints.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Cedar Bluff Inn(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
$94
$77
All reviewsroom was cleanbest westernsstrawberry plainshot tubbreakfast ladyindoor poolhot breakfastwaffle makerstay there againgas stationthe breakfast areafree breakfastcracker barrelwafflesstaff was friendlyfirst floorgreat place to stay
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Our overall rating of this stay is very good. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was exactly what we expected and very clean. The breakfast was pretty good, and the attendant was very friendly and attentive. It was so quiet! Great night's sleep. The only negative thing I would mention is the strong cigarette odor in the lobby and dining area. I was worried when checking in that the odor would extend into the rooms but that was not the case. The room was very fresh and no cigarette odor. We would definitely stay here again and recommend this hotel for your stay in Knoxville.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I have booked my stay at this property the last 4 times I have been in or near Knoxville. I am surprised at how fast the quality/condition of this property has deteriorated. I have been booked into a king smoking suite each time I have stayed. Each stay the quality of the accommodaions has declined, while the exterior appearance of the property has improved very dramatically. Note to property owners: The outside looks fantastic but I didn't book a flower bed, I booked a stay in a room/suite that needs your attention.

To Do List: Clean/replace carpet. Replace furnishings (especially the upholstered chairs and sofa). Replace bed linens & comforters. Get more firmer pillows.

I rated this property using the standard of "Just a Best Western property" for I feel it would fail miserably if I graded it on the standard of a BW Plus and definitly it wouldn't even get a second glance as a BW Premier property.

Room Tip: Advise/Hint: Ask to inspect the room before finalizing the check-in process.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Stay at this Best Western everytime I am in or near Knoxville. The quality of the property and rooms has gone down quite a bit. It is labeled a BW PLUS property but it is only a standard BW property. This hotel is much in need of an update to gain its status back. I found cigarette burn holes in the furniture and the carpet was dingy and well worn.Other than that my stay was just okay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for a football game & it was great! We booked it very far in advance & were able to get a good rate (most places on football weekends triple in price). The room was clean & the bed was very comfortable! It was about 10-15 min drive to Tenn campus but not bad. They also have a bus that takes you to campus & brings you back for $15 per person. The breakfast is good--biscuits, gravy, sausage & eggs, muffins, cereal, and a waffle maker. I would recommend it to family & friends!

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed November 9, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel two times and each time had a very positive experience! the personnel is friendly, professional and efficient. The hotel is clean, well maintained with lovely décor, ambiance very nice! Elizabeth in the Breakfast Room is SUPER friendly and helpful! Puelo's restaurant nearby has GREAT food! All is a A1 experience!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends