“Dinner for a group”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

They did a great job again. Food was excellent. Our table had steak and spaghetti, eggplant parmigiana, ravioli, spaghetti baked and regular. We loved all of it. Good service and we could laugh and talk without disturbing others. Love the murals of Italy. Highly recommend.

Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

I’ve lived in Knoxville for 19 years and have heard so much about their baked spaghetti, finally tried it and it was delicious!
Service was good, will definitely be back again soon! Enjoy!

Reviewed April 26, 2018 via mobile

When I arrived I had to drive around to wait for a parking spot. That should tell you something. The food was good and adequate, but a bit pricey. The tea wasn’t that great. The service was very good.

Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

My in-laws picked Louis to celebrate their 56 anniversary,after arriving we were standing outside in parking area,when a female employ walked up and asked are you here for breakfast and I said no for brunch,she stated we are not open yet and I said you open @11:00 ,it was 10:57,after we went inside looking at menu ,asked the server where is the spaghetti with meatballs for 11.99,the server had to ask another server,she stated we have never had that on the menu for that price,my father in law told her we have got that for a long time on Sundays she just kept shaking her head no.Then the manager came out and said he had been there for 20 yrs and it has never been that price and he can't have people giving away food for free.We were not asking for anything for free,we got up and left and went somewhere else that appreciates our business.We have been going there for yrs ,you need to work on your customer service. You will not get anymore of our business.!

1  Thank Patti R
Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

The Spaghetti with meat sauce hasn’t changed in the 40 years I have been going here. The thousand island dressing is fantastic. Service is good. The only problem is the line waiting to eat at peak times.

1  Thank Roger B