“Parents anniversary!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

My in-laws picked Louis to celebrate their 56 anniversary,after arriving we were standing outside in parking area,when a female employ walked up and asked are you here for breakfast and I said no for brunch,she stated we are not open yet and I said you open @11:00 ,it was 10:57,after we went inside looking at menu ,asked the server where is the spaghetti with meatballs for 11.99,the server had to ask another server,she stated we have never had that on the menu for that price,my father in law told her we have got that for a long time on Sundays she just kept shaking her head no.Then the manager came out and said he had been there for 20 yrs and it has never been that price and he can't have people giving away food for free.We were not asking for anything for free,we got up and left and went somewhere else that appreciates our business.We have been going there for yrs ,you need to work on your customer service. You will not get anymore of our business.!

1  Thank Patti R

Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

The Spaghetti with meat sauce hasn’t changed in the 40 years I have been going here. The thousand island dressing is fantastic. Service is good. The only problem is the line waiting to eat at peak times.

1  Thank Roger B
Reviewed March 5, 2018

My wife and I were in town on business and we heard that Louis has the best spaghetti in town, so we struck out to find this place. We were greeted with a smile and our waitress was great! However, my wife and I both agreed this was not the best spaghetti we've ever eaten, but it was good, My wife also got some ravioli and she enjoyed the ravioli more than her spaghetti. I heard another customer bragging about his steak, so maybe the next time we come to town, we'll stop in and try the steak.

1  Thank Jeffrey B
Reviewed January 11, 2018 via mobile

I had the seafood platter and it might as well been fast food. However my wife had Italian and it was wonderful. So if you're in an Italian Restaurant it makes sense to order Italian. Place is always packed so it has to be good. The service was excellent and the prices were very reasonable. Will definitely eat there again and have the parmesan chicken that my wife had. Don't let the packed parking lot fool you because they get you in fast.

Reviewed December 18, 2017

My husband and I have eaten at Louis many times, over many years. He loves, loves, loves their pasta sauce! A couple of Sundays back we were returning from an afternoon in the Great Smokey Mountain National Park and we decided to stop here for dinner.
Our waiter's name was Danny and if he has ever been your waiter, I need say no more. The man is a mind reader. He anticipates your every need and has it there before you even ask.
Now I'm not a "ritzy" kind of gal but, I have eaten in my share of "fine dining" restaurants and I have never had such a wonderful dining experience as we enjoyed that evening.
Louis's food was good as it always is, but Danny's attentiveness made this one of the most pleasant dining experiences I have ever enjoyed.