“Good Food, Spend Some Money on The Place”
Review of Aubrey's - CLOSED

Aubrey's
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Food is good and service is always good. The owner needs to spend some of his cash on cleaning up the place. The outside of the building is in bad need of paint and the landscape is shot. The entrance of the place from doors to flooring is shot. You might sink through a bench seat inside. Keep putting out good food but clean it up!

Reviewed June 7, 2014

Their salads, appetizers and entrees are all fantastic. We have never had a meal we didn't love here. The steak/blue cheese and asian salads are my favorite, followed closely by their filet mignon (or any of their steaks, really.)

Great atmosphere, casual, relaxed.

I try to get there early on weekends and even most weeknights to avoid a long (but worthwhile) wait! Yum!

1  Thank Carly L
Reviewed May 12, 2014

This was our first visit to this particular Aubrey's. I was a bit suspicious when we arrived at 11:30am on Mother's Day morning to find empty tables and booths. Our party of 3 were seated immediately. The very first thing I noticed, to my great dismay, was the table top was very sticky. It was so sticky that we didn't want to touch it. The server said that he had wiped it himself and offered to do it again. Our server was great, by the way. We ordered fried fish and chips. Yum! It was great. Also ordered, was a pasta dish with a chunky tomato sauce with chicken in it. Either the sauce was separating or the pasta wasn't drained properly. There was liquid in the bottom of the pasta bowl. The third entree ordered was salmon tacos. They arrived without any topping which was supposed to have avocado in it. I mentioned it to our server and he brought a tiny ramekin with blended avocado. I added it and it helped, but the tacos weren't very flavorful. All-in-all, I don't think we'll return to this Aubrey's.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Our hotel front desk staff suggested Aubrey's as a good place for dinner, and the call was right. Varied menu, great server,comfortable atmosphere....what more could one ask for? Oh...right....the food! I was looking for something light, but the pulled pork was calling my name. I knew the dinner would be too much, so I ended up trying the pulled pork nachos, and was quite pleased with both the amount and the flavors. My wife had a cranberry chicken salad, and was very happy with the whole thing, leaving nothing for me to sample! Just the right place for a pleasant dinner after a long days drive.

Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

Service was outstanding. Nice sit down place with good food, good prices. We had fried chicken and ribeye. Both were prepared perfectly very tender chicken, and steak was cooked perfectly medium-rare. Sides were pretty good too. I'd go back.