“Just OK” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Aubrey's - CLOSED

Aubrey's
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Just OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014

This was our first visit to this particular Aubrey's. I was a bit suspicious when we arrived at 11:30am on Mother's Day morning to find empty tables and booths. Our party of 3 were seated immediately. The very first thing I noticed, to my great dismay, was the table top was very sticky. It was so sticky that we didn't want to touch it. The server said that he had wiped it himself and offered to do it again. Our server was great, by the way. We ordered fried fish and chips. Yum! It was great. Also ordered, was a pasta dish with a chunky tomato sauce with chicken in it. Either the sauce was separating or the pasta wasn't drained properly. There was liquid in the bottom of the pasta bowl. The third entree ordered was salmon tacos. They arrived without any topping which was supposed to have avocado in it. I mentioned it to our server and he brought a tiny ramekin with blended avocado. I added it and it helped, but the tacos weren't very flavorful. All-in-all, I don't think we'll return to this Aubrey's.

• Visited May 2014

Fishers, Indiana
“Good choice for dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

Our hotel front desk staff suggested Aubrey's as a good place for dinner, and the call was right. Varied menu, great server,comfortable atmosphere....what more could one ask for? Oh...right....the food! I was looking for something light, but the pulled pork was calling my name. I knew the dinner would be too much, so I ended up trying the pulled pork nachos, and was quite pleased with both the amount and the flavors. My wife had a cranberry chicken salad, and was very happy with the whole thing, leaving nothing for me to sample! Just the right place for a pleasant dinner after a long days drive.

• Visited February 2014
Harvard, Massachusetts
“Good food and value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

Service was outstanding. Nice sit down place with good food, good prices. We had fried chicken and ribeye. Both were prepared perfectly very tender chicken, and steak was cooked perfectly medium-rare. Sides were pretty good too. I'd go back.

“Great Choices!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014

Aubrey's has always had a varied menu- but now they are a life saver! I was diagnosed with Celiac disease a few months ago, and I can tell you Aubrey's has the largest and best selection of Gluten free food in Knoxville., and just delicious. Ask for the Gluten free menu ( separate menu) Make sure you tell your server ( even if you are ordering from the gluten free menu) that you want the gluten free version.
My husband loves the non gluten free offerings on the menu as well! Some of the entrees, particularly steak seem a little pricey- but you get large portions.

• Visited February 2014
“Best cheeseburgers Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We have been going to Aubrey's for a long time and love their menu. Just the right amount of selection covering all the meat and non-meat categories. A few if my favorites are house salads with their house made balsamic vinegrette, cheeseburgers (super delicious and large), haystack pasta, and hawaiin ribeye. The thick cut chips with buttermilk ranch dip are great starters. You won't go wrong with anything you pick here. Atmosphere is just right and service is always consistently great.

Visited December 2013