“Gluten free pizza!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Gluten free pizza!”
Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

We have eaten there three times in the past few weeks. Their gluten free pizza is excellent. They were careful in preparing my pizza to my specfications. Unfortunately my salad had croutons added but the manager was pleasant about replacing the salad

Visited October 2013
3 Thank Sue T

Dallas, Texas
“Nice new place”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

This is a good new place to try. My sister loved her pizza as did my brother-in-law when he was eating the leftovers. I had a Panini (Italian) which had a bit different bread from most paninis, but it was still very good. Everything here is make to order, so you can have your pizza or sandwich with exactly the ingredients you want. That alone makes it a place to check out!

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank FemaleTraveler85
Maryville, Tennessee
“Great place”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

If you ask me, this is one of the best places for quick pizza in town. The staff is always nice and accommodating. I've been at least half a dozen times and haven't gotten bad food or service yet. The place is usually very clean, but they do get slammed sometimes and, while they do their best, some people are really messy.

Fair warning, sometimes people struggle to order and cause the line to back up—apparently there are a lot of people that have never ordered at a restaurant. I don't understand it, but it happens. Thankfully, it usually clears pretty quickly.

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank cheetr
Lexington, Kentucky
“Great pizza! Will try again.”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I got the buffalo pizza on my visit. It had pizza sauce, blue cheese, mozzarella, chicken, celery and after it was cooked they topped it with ranch and buffalo sauce. It was a little heavy so I was unable to pick it up and eat it but that was fine. The buffalo sauce was perfectly spicy but not too hot. The place had a fun atmosphere and the staff were friendly and came by to see if things were great. My friend add the BBQ chicken pizza and it was really good too. You could almost split one of the 9 inch pizzas between two people if you get a salad too. I'll be back.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank tdottie81
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Very good pizza, pleasant staff, and crushed ice”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I love crushed ice so I was delighted to find Uncle Maddio's had it! (Coke products, too). The pizza crust is very thin but I really liked it. The pizza was not hard to chew but was very satisfying. The staff made sure to check on us as we ate and thanked us for coming. We went because it smelled good outside and I'd definitely say we'll go back.

• Visited August 2013