“meatballs!”

Add it.
Lil Vinnies
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed September 27, 2013

The very nice wait staff said the meatballs were great...she was right!! I had spaghetti and meatball and my wife had the lasagna. Both were excellent!! What a well kept secret that should get out. The bread was also excellent. We'll be back.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

'I went with a group of New Yorkers' -- There's your problem, I suppose. What a smug review.

I wasn't absolutely blown away by the place, but it is a new restaurant and shows some promise.

We dined here last Friday and it was a rather pleasant meal. The menu is small but what we had was great and our service was impeccable. The venue itself is rather neat, being in the old City area of Knoxville and not in some stripMall hell. The meal itself was also very economical.

Anyways, this place is worth support.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I went with a group of New Yorkers and as one of them said, "an Italian restaurant with no pizza and no merlot ... shameful." Nothing apparently came with our heavily priced meals - oh but wait, we were almost done eating when bread suddenly appeared. No one wanted it at that point (it wasn't Italian either). No one was in love with their food, it was OK, but the sauce was way too sweet. That is not typical New York OR New Jersey style sauce, just the owner's preference. I don't think any of us will go back. The menu was pathetically small and limited.