“Excellent sandwiches”
Review of McAlister's Deli

McAlister's Deli
Ranked #283 of 1,231 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Description: Home of hand-crafted sandwiches, always fresh salads, giant stuffed spuds and our Famous Sweet Tea. It's always better to give. And at McAlister's, we give as much as we can, including free refills, big portions and big smiles. It's easy to be giving when you're a giver by nature. And we're givers. So as soon as you step through our doors, you can relax and expect to get a little more. Whether it's getting free refills on your sweet tea without ever leaving your seat or being served portions always a bit bigger than your appetite, giving you more of what you like is what we like to do. That's why you'll always be treated like an old friend and be greeted with a warm smile even if we just met.
Reviewed March 25, 2014

The New Yorker sandwich that I ordered was piled high with pastrami and corned beef--more than I could eat (I took half of it home with me).

Reviewed September 7, 2013

I try something different each time we go there. I can't think of anything I don't like. All their sandwiches are very good and the portions are big. I really like the potato salad. The tea is great. And the staff is very attentive. Can't go wrong with McAlister's!

1  Thank fbdalton
Reviewed July 15, 2013

This is a great place for a nice lunch. The selection was huge and the sandwiches were too. I would recommend the club any day.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Loved the large cups so you're not constantly running to get a refill - oh, refills are free. The reuben is very large and tasty. Others in our group had a wrap and another had a salad. All meals were very filling and good. They had a good selection which is why we chose the place as we all wanted something different.

1  Thank Bountiful-IA