“Worth a visit”
Review of Puleo's Grille

Puleo's Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Puleo's Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #58 of 1,181 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Plainfield, Illinois, United States
“Worth a visit”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

We stayed near Peleo's Grille on an interim stop, and ate there twice. The food was excellent, as was the service and the price. The hotel where we stayed had special discount cards for Peleo's, and although we were a party of six, there was absolutely no hassle using the cards. Try Peleo's; you'll like it too.

Visited June 2013

Nashville, Tennessee
“Great food and service”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We stopped on our way home from vacation and were very pleasantly surprised. The service was great, the food was really good, and the place looked great. We loved it!

• Visited June 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Excellent Food and Service, Lunch Menu Great Deal”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

This is the Cedar Bluff location on this visit. I ordered lunch for my mother's birthday as a to go order. I live only 8 minutes away so I gave it 5 minutes and then left. My order was already being packaged up as I walked in. I was greeted by at least four people to make sure I was being helped etc. We all order from the lunch features menu which has meals ranging from $5 to $13. All of us thoroughly enjoyed our meals prepared to our liking and all were exactly as we ordered. Never really thought about getting to go from there but think about the value versus going to a fast food restaurant for about the same price. Just no comparison.

Visited May 2013
Shipshewana, Indiana
“amazing food!”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Was a little unsure of stopping so close to the interstate, next to gas stations...but, this not so out of the way restaurant has AMAZING Italian food. This is the second my friends and I have stopped in, I ordered the eggplant parmesan, and when the food arrived as usual we tasted everything on the table. Everything was wonderful, but everyone agreed the only 10+ was the eggplant. So we agreed to come again, and it was as wonderful as the first time. The inside décor is calm, quiet and private, so don't let the location put you off. You will miss a great dinning experience. And the lunch prices were unbelievable. Wine is available with the meals also. This is the sort of restaurant that you would feel comfortable bringing a date to or friends, business lunch, or a lone with a book and a slow enjoyable meal.

• Visited May 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Awesome local favorite!”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Puleos has a diverse menu with something to please everyone. Their fried green tomatos over cheese grits are the best I have ever eaten! Staff is always polite and attentive.

Visited April 2013

Been to Puleo's Grille? Share your experiences!