“Well, It's a Cici's & Beware of the Card Fee”
Review of CiCi's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
CiCi's Pizza
Ranked #723 of 1,197 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I've been eating at Cici's since the chain first appeared years ago and I have to say that this location is the worst one I've ever been to. The building is run-down and could really use some paint and a good cleaning. The glass Parmesan cheese containers don't look as if they've ever been cleaned and they all have a crusted layer of old cheese in them. The staff was unfriendly and never made us feel welcome there. Oh, and watch out for the fee that you'll get charged for using plastic to pay for your meal. I'll still eat at Cici's in the future but it won't ever be here again.

There are newer reviews for CiCi's Pizza

Reviewed April 12, 2012

This is an all you can eat pizza buffet. The regular price is $4.99 but if you are over 60 it is only $3.66. Not all CiCi restaurants give this discount. You get pizza, salad bar, pasta & desert, all you can eat. Drinks are extra. They have a good variety of pizza slices to choose from (you help yourself) plus you can have a pizza made to order as well. It is fast, good, & cheaply priced.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

If I want tons of cheap pizza (and I do mean tons, cause it is all you can eat), and pretty good too, I head over to Cici's. This used to be one of the places I'd take my teenage son. Why? Pizza and lots of it was a good recipe for the teenage night out with the dad.

The one thing I noticed (and it is quite evident) is that maybe some of the people in Kville shoulda called it quits on regular Cici's runs after they'd hit 20-something and their metabolism slowed down, cause, pound-for-pound, there are some hefty customers in Cici's. Everytime. On the plus side it makes me feel better about my little pudge of a tummy. On the minus side, well, seeing big fat slobs pound the pizza is not very appetizing. So, my advice is situate yourself with a view to the wall. If you are gargantuan, then sit as close as possible to the pizza buffet so you can economize your energy.

3  Thank Chucky60