“Love Them!”

Cuisines: American
Northern Virginia
“Love Them!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Our stopover in Knoxville is not complete until we've stopped at Krystal Burgers for dinner! And they make the very best vanilla shakes!

Visited August 2013

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Not your Mother's Krystal...lol”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

We ALWAYS hit the KRYSTAL when we visit Knoxville, and this time was no exception. But, wow...NOT the Krystal of my childhood (that would be your mother's era probably.). Buffalo wings? (tasty!) not to mention the variety in addition to the tried and true Krystal hamburgers and fries...
, every time. the same...all the time.
Of course in my day they cost 10 and 12 cents in MY day....LOL. Krystals...just a family tradition!

Visited April 2013
Verona, Wisconsin
“Not a 'fast food' restaurant”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Based on two visits to area Krystal's in the Knoxville, TN area, I recommend you avoid Krystal if you're in a hurry. I stopped two Sunday mornings to get sausage gravy biscuits for my mother. Each to-go order took 15-30 minutes to get ready. If the place had been crowded, I might have understood. But each time, I was the only person ordering. Each time, they got the order wrong. Today's visit I almost walked out to say forget it and without asking for a refund. I figured the refund would take even longer.

• Visited January 2013
Kodak, Tennessee
“outstanding service!”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I go through the drive-thru at least once a month at this location for the last 10 years. This store has THE BEST customer service of ANY fast food restaurant I have EVER been to. I have no affiliation with the company or store. I just want to recognize the great customer service I have continually had over the years. The drive thru person is always very curteous and quick. My food is always hot & fresh and my order is always correct. Again, I'm not in any way connected to anyone or the company, it's just that good!!!! Great job to the employees and management at this store!!!

Visited April 2012
Knoxville, Tennessee
“What's Not to Love about Krystal?”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I grew up on Krystal Burgers and still indulge in these guilty pleasures about 2 or 3 times a year. I limit myself because on one can eat just one! They are best consumed by the sack-full. Many of the Krystal Restaurants have updated their dining rooms to very comfortable seating and they bring special orders right to your table. WiFi is also a nice touch.

Visited May 2012