“Wings are good/Service not so great”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Hooters

Hooters
Ranked #648 of 1,165 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
KNOXVILLE
“Wings are good/Service not so great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

The wings were fine but our server could have used a burst of kindness. She acted like she didn't want to be there at all.

Visited April 2013

Lenoir City, Tennessee
“EYE CANDY FOR YOUR TUMMY!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

Even though I live several miles from the Hooters on Kingston Pike, I just have to run in there at least 2 times a month. When you enter Hooters you are greeted by at least two very lovely young ladies,who greet you like you are a long lost friend! They escort your party to a table and by the time you all get comfy, another lovely girl comes up to the table and as she tells you her name,she writes it on a cocktail napkin and places it in the middle of the table. There are many TV's with different sports related shows and good 'ol rock & roll playing in the background. There are food specials at different times of the day to keep things interesting. Remember,Hooters is primarily a fun bar,therefore the food is "pub food" and the choice is somewhat limited. What they do serve is very good at a good value. If you want something a little more "up-town", you can walk next door to the Red Lobster. Enjoy sport!!

• Visited April 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Maybe it was just me?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

Our food was not hot, the staff was not happy that we were there. The food wasn't so terrible that it wasn't edible, but it was far from excellent. I don't know, maybe it was just me, but I did not enjoy the time I was there or the service. The boys (teenagers) said it was "okay". My husband (then boyfriend) said it was "fine".

• Visited May 2012
“Love the wings!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

This is one of our favorite places to eat! Always clean and people are friendly! Went during happy hour on a race day and had a very enjoyable time. Our server Stacy was great. The wings were very good.

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Good food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

I can't remember what I ate there. My goodness, it's been too long. I know it was fairly good. I remeber my date when I was single had ribs. Never went out with him again. Never went back to hooters either. He wasn't my type. I think he just liked the place because of the scantily clad waitresses.