“EYE CANDY FOR YOUR TUMMY!!”
Review of Hooters

Hooters
Ranked #522 of 1,231 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Even though I live several miles from the Hooters on Kingston Pike, I just have to run in there at least 2 times a month. When you enter Hooters you are greeted by at least two very lovely young ladies,who greet you like you are a long lost friend! They escort your party to a table and by the time you all get comfy, another lovely girl comes up to the table and as she tells you her name,she writes it on a cocktail napkin and places it in the middle of the table. There are many TV's with different sports related shows and good 'ol rock & roll playing in the background. There are food specials at different times of the day to keep things interesting. Remember,Hooters is primarily a fun bar,therefore the food is "pub food" and the choice is somewhat limited. What they do serve is very good at a good value. If you want something a little more "up-town", you can walk next door to the Red Lobster. Enjoy sport!!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Our food was not hot, the staff was not happy that we were there. The food wasn't so terrible that it wasn't edible, but it was far from excellent. I don't know, maybe it was just me, but I did not enjoy the time I was there or the service. The boys (teenagers) said it was "okay". My husband (then boyfriend) said it was "fine".

Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

This is one of our favorite places to eat! Always clean and people are friendly! Went during happy hour on a race day and had a very enjoyable time. Our server Stacy was great. The wings were very good.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

I can't remember what I ate there. My goodness, it's been too long. I know it was fairly good. I remeber my date when I was single had ribs. Never went out with him again. Never went back to hooters either. He wasn't my type. I think he just liked the place because of the scantily clad waitresses.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

We went to this place twice and both times the service was very poor. It seemed like if you were not a regular that no one cared about making sure that your experience was a good one.