“Budget friendly for families”
Review of Sonny’s BBQ - CLOSED

Sonny’s BBQ
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I actually prefer Sonny's meat over Famous Dave's (which is right down the road). They have sweet potatoes as a side. The restaurant is never too crowded, and the service is usually pretty good. Prices aren't too bad either. Only problem has been undercooked patties on the kids burgers a couple of times.

There are newer reviews for Sonny’s BBQ

Reviewed April 14, 2014

I eat out regularly, and was in town to see a friend for his birthday. I love Sonny's and had one of there all you can eat specials. The meat was unusually bad. I ended up getting chicken, but was sick later from my first portions of sliced pork.

SonnysBBQ, Public Relations Manager at Sonny’s BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Robert L, thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear that your slice pork was not cooked up to expectations and that you felt ill after. Please let us help! Send us an email at Social@SonnysBBQ.com with further details about your experience, including the location, so that we can address the issues you had encountered. We would greatly appreciate your feedback and hope that you can give us a chance to make it right!

Reviewed February 10, 2014

My family and I found Sonny's several years back and when we find one make a point to eat there. This location was no exception: Good food, good service for a responsible price. Will eat there again if I and when am back in the area. Was informed this is the only Sonny's in Tennessee - if you are in the area suggest you give them a try.

SonnysBBQ, Public Relations Manager at Sonny’s BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2014

Bruce B, thank you for the great 5 star review! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed our BBQ. We appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you again when you're back in the area.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

I love Sonny's Baby Back Ribs, I get these just about every time I go with french fries and baked beans. I like to dip my french fries in the baked bean juice, I can taste it now! My wife had the chicken, she said it was okay but I tried it and didn't really care for it. I don't get to come here often because my wife isn't a big BBQ person so I enjoy it when I do.

1  Thank Russell F
SonnysBBQ, Public Relations Manager at Sonny’s BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Russell F, thank you for the great review! We're glad to hear that you enjoy our Baby Back Ribs and Baked Beans. We appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

I haven't been to Sonny's since 2010. Used to go a lot when I lived in Florida. I was pleasantly surprised to find this one just down the street from my hotel. Sauces were good as ever, sliced pork was tender and smokey flavored, garlic bread yummy as ever. Service was great. I plan on going back just as soon as I get back to Tennessee in December.

SonnysBBQ, Public Relations Manager at Sonny’s BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Angela M, thank you for the great review! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed visit us again and enjoyed our sliced pork with garlic toast. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again when you're in the area!