“best BBQ anywhere!”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I love this place. I am a BBQ nut, and Sonny's always pleases. Great Service, and the best smoked chicken and ribs around.

1  Thank alyvenwell

Reviewed December 26, 2012

The BBQ was about average, but if you are hungry this is the place to eat as much as you want. Staff is great and everything looked clean. I go back for the ribs. This is NOT a must try place on a vacation.

1  Thank Bamajor
Reviewed November 29, 2012 via mobile

Good barbeque, inexpensive and lots of sauce options. Server was very attentive. The sweet tea is great!

Reviewed October 6, 2012

We were staying in the area and stopped by on a Friday evening. We were seated quickly and our server was quick and friendly. My friend said they had the best beans he has had in awhile. I had a rib, brisket and pulled pork dinner The ribs were a little on the dry side, everything else was good. I would stop again next time I am in the area.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

I love Sonny's Bar-B-Q! Absolutely delicious! I get the "ALL U CAN EAT" Ribs and they are so good! The ribs are amazing and the side dishes are as well! Whenever I have friends or family in town, we try to make it to Sonny's for lunch or dinner!