“Pricey but yummy.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 16, 2011

I enjoyed crabcakes eggs Benedict. Cake had a lot of filler in it but was tasty. Service was great! We got a table very quickly, but we were there first thing. Place was getting crowded after the church crowd let out.

Reviewed July 29, 2011

One of my favorite little neighborhood places in Knoxville. Great food. Love the Waldorf Salad. Neat atomosphere. Nice for a casual date or out with a friend. There is a busy little park across the street so parking is usually tight. Don't forget to have some ice cream for dessert. Don't miss it, but be prepared to wait.

Reviewed November 26, 2008

If you're looking for a bargain, it shouldn't be your first choice, but it's not too pricey for an average meal. The food is fresh and excellent, I especially like their salads. The atmosphere is great, and it's across from the beautiful Fountain City Park, and close to the Fountain City Lake [known to locals as the "duck pond"]. They have home-made ice cream that is absolutely delicious! If you're looking for great sophisticated American food, it's a great place to go.

Reviewed October 28, 2008

My wife and I moved to Knoxville from Florida about 3 years ago and the Creamery in Fountain City still remains one of our favorite places to eat.

I pick up my lunch from their quite often if that says anything!

Everything they serve is wonderful and everyone is always so nice! They know our children by name and our in-laws have made it their favorite eating spot as well!

You've got to try this place out!

Jonathan, Candice, Taylor and Esmee

Reviewed November 7, 2007

Best burgers in Knoxville. Salads and dressings are worth every bite. Try the Strawberry Chicken Salad with Creamy dressing. Yum! Ice cream is freshly made . . .it's across the street from Fountian City Park which has a walking trail, so take your ice cream to go! Small restaurant, call ahead if you have a crowd! Prices are reasonable. This is not a night spot and it is in a safe part of town.

1  Thank Sheila M