“Great Place for Lunch or Dinner”
Review of Mr Gatti's Pizza - CLOSED

Mr Gatti's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Once I walk in the door I am pleasantly greeted by the restaurant staff. The all you can eat or should eat price is very reasonable. I am consistently asked if I have a particular request for a pizza I want to have for myself. This part I truly do love. My pizza request is announced on the loud speaker overhead which ensures I get the pizza I asked to put on the buffet UNLESS there is a recent unannounced bus load of hungry teenagers unloaded outside that gets to the buffet first. The quality of food is great! I love the Mr. Gatti's salad bar. The spinach is always fresh. The pasta bar is well maintained as is the pizza buffet. The salad bar is well maintained as well and is kept clean.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is review of Mr. Gatti's on Parkside Drive in Faragut. We stopped in for lunch last month on our way to the Smokies. It was easily accessed from I-75 / I-40, in a plaza with plenty of close-by parking. We paid when we walked in and the cashier asked if there was any particular type of pizza they could make for us - how nice! There were so many choices - I wish we could have tried them all! Decided to start with a healthy salad because the salad bar looked so good! Be sure and leave room for the dessert pizzas - they are decadent! The restaurant and restrooms were very clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. This will definitely be our lunch stop the next time we are passing through Knoxville!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

what can I say ... if you are a team with a bunch of kids, they love it. Not sure they could have spent much less time on the pizza but not particularly spectacular ... perhaps that is why they do so well in business? Just not my cup of tea but go and see for yourself.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

The grandson's football team had their team party at Mr. Gatti's on Parkside Dr. after they participated in the Battle of Rocky Top Tournament. The management was very accommodating with all the players and parents. The buffet was well stocked. The cherry pizza is great along with the ranch chicken pizza. The facility was clean and comfortable. The kids enjoyed the game room. We had a great time. I knew we had chosen the right place when the local Sheriff's Deputy showed up for supper! Almost all of the arrangements were made long distance as we traveled from southwest Ohio, the staff was great about our needs.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

This was our first time eating at Gatti's and I have to say the food, atmosphere and service is MUCH better than the larger chains that offer the same type of buffet. We ate a late lunch and even though the place wasn't crowded, they still kept the fresh food coming, not like others that leave the same stale food out until it is eaten. The kids really enjoyed the games. The only negative is the price was a bit high for my kids who are very light eaters...guess they have to make up for the people who take the ALL YOU CAN EAT concept to the extreme somehow though?!