“Fast and Yummy!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

Great Hibachi for a good price! The portions are huge (shareable) and everything is tasty! My favorite menu item is the glazed carrots. Sooo good!

Reviewed December 19, 2013

The portions are HUGE, the food is decent and the service was quick. The chicken was delicious, but the shrimp was a little..."shrimpy" (in size & taste). The egg rolls (chicken) were actually excellent, as was the rice, but there was WAY too much rice in comparison to the meat. Overall a good experience if you're needing something decent, in a hurry and a little more healthy than a pizza.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Exausted and kicked back in my hotel, we ordered for Delivery. What a suprise, Food was great! I ordered two of the Hibachi Sirloin and one Habichi Vegetables. My order was for One Large Sirloin (for me) one regular (for my wife) and a small Habichi Vegetable for us to have a few extra veggies. All three orders were sent out as large. It cost me a little more than expected but I did not complain. We just ended up having way to much food and some had to be thrown out. Quality of the food was quite good and they offered some killer sauces along with it. The baked Eggrolls were really not that good. I will order from these guys again now that I am living in Knoxville year around.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Forget about location, atmosphere and service. Concentrate on the food, and it's always 4-stars!