“Great ambiance...great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Copper Cellar West

Copper Cellar West
Ranked #106 of 1,165 Restaurants in Knoxville
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Copper Cellar West is Knoxville's classic steak and seafood house. We feature prime grade beef, seafood flown in daily and Knoxvilles best Sunday brunch. We have been one of Knoxville's top restaurants since 1977. We look forward to serving you. Cheers.
Madison, al
“Great ambiance...great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

Went after a game, so it was packed. But the lively bar area was great way to pass the 45 minute wait. We ate downstairs, which we were told was "fancier" than upstairs. Our server was prompt and attentive. Friends ordered salads, salmon, and steak. They were all declared great. I had lemon chicken, which was okay. I would recommend this place. Had great time!

• Visited November 2013

Nashville, Tennessee
“Humid, old”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

Going to the Copper Cellar I was excited to experience some high-quality food in a restaurant with a pub-like feel; however, going into the restaurant I was greeted by the smell of "public bathroom", that cleaner and cheap soap smell. I thought it would be only in the front area by the hostess stand as the bathrooms were near the front. However, the smell followed us to our table. The whole restaurant felt old, dated, dirty and humid. It was quite expensive for the quality of the food ordered. It took a long time for our food to arrive and our waiter seemed quite harried although there were only two other tables occupied in the whole restaurant. Overall I regret picking this restaurant for our celebration dinner because there are a slew of other fine restaurants we could have picked from. Oh well, lesson learned.

• Visited August 2013
Southfield, Michigan
“Excellent Brunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

My dad invited me and my fiance' here for Sunday brunch. He and his wife eat here very often, so much in fact, that with the various staff calling out hellos / how are you's one would have thought my dad was Norm and the restaurant was Cheers. Our server was a recent UT grad and was very personable / knowledgeable about everything the restaurant had to offer. There were fresh waffles, made to order omelettes, every breakfast meat you could think of, veggies, pasta, fruits, desserts and it was all fresh, tastefully served and delicious. It was one of the best dining experiences I've had in a while.

• Visited August 2013
Inverness, Illinois
“Close to UT, average food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

We wanted to eat where the UT kids hang out so we went here. It was nothing great. Nor, was it bad. I had a turkey burger and it was what you would expect. My son had wings. He thought BWW better. But, again, he didn't think they were bad.

Visited July 2013
Loudon, Tennessee
“Wonderful anniversary dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

My husband & I celebrated our wedding anniversary here along with friends (also celebrating their anniversary). The restaurant treated us royally, enhanced by our waitress, Brenda, who even took our photos and mailed them to us. Dinner was delicious and perfectly cooked (I like a rare filet). The other three had veal oscar & veal marsala, also described as delicious. Thank you, Copper Cellar, for a delightful and delicious evening.

• Visited July 2013