“Yummy!”

Chandler's Deli LLC
Ranked #168 of 1,207 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed April 29, 2012

Wonderful food and gracious service greeted me at Chandler's Deli on Magnolia Avenue, Knoxville. The pork ribs were offered with mild, medium, or hot sauce: I chose the medium. The fried okra was crunchy and delicious. I tried the collard greens: oh, my, what a delight on the palate, with a savory chunk of pork in the serving. The pork ribs were sauce-slathered and bone-sucking good. It seemed like there was a quarter-pound of meat on each rib! To finish the meal, a wonderful serving of cobbler with sweet peaches and a flaky crust.

1  Thank SnappyTrails441

Reviewed April 26, 2012

i hope ya do, cause you will need them for about a week after ya get done noshin' on these high calorie menu items. this is a great place to go after a hard days work, cause it's purty good comfort food, and you'll be in good company, cause ya won't be the only person around sneakin' to undo that top button on your pants. with all that said, bon appetit !

Reviewed February 10, 2012

Heard a ton of great things about this place, but have gone twice and was less than excited either time. They do a great TV commercial, but going there is not as special.

1  Thank Craig C
Reviewed October 11, 2011

The best fried chicken ever and HUGE! Everthing is great....mac and cheese, fried tomatoes, fish, bbq. I could go on and on, but just thinking about it makes me hurgry!! Can I get a big Kool-Aid to wash it down? Yes you can! You would probley not stop if you didn't know about this place. We saw it on Taste of the town (ESPN) during a UT game and we set out to find. It is in the ZOO area, might not be the best of neighborhoods. We have to rotate our favorite ballgame resturants when we are in Knoxville.

1  Thank Mary L A
Reviewed September 18, 2011

A real gem in K'town. Not to be missed. Try the fried chicken, the mac & cheese, the okra, and the sweet tea (or koolaid!). We love it.

1  Thank TCBinTennessee