“Stole Money From My Credit Card”

Cool Beans Bar and Grill
Ranked #609 of 1,179 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: American, Bar
“Stole Money From My Credit Card”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

The waitress took my card number and ran it and wrote in her own tip (unauthorized). BBB now has them as a zero rating. Old broken down tables, musty beer smell, overpriced food, and rude workers. I didn't tip and even told them why and they ripped me off...

• Visited July 2012

Knoxville, Tennessee
“New to k town”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Tried this place out yesterday. Don't waste your time. We walked in and we weren't acknowledged by the bartender but we saw people seated and eating outside so we went out there.

Waited over 15 minutes for service ( so we thought) a server or food runner came out to deliver there food,as we still sit and wait,eventually my sister went to the bar to ask about service,well,everything is to be ordered there inside at the bar. It would have been nice for someone to tell us if I wasn't hungry we would have left don't waste your time or money food wasn't good either. No one should have to sit and wait to spend $$$

• Visited April 2013
Knoxville, TN
“Best College Bar”
Reviewed November 7, 2009

Fun college atmosphere with great drink prices. Probably one of the best burgers under $5 that I've ever had.

Alexandria, Virginia
“Best bar on the strip!”
Reviewed January 1, 2009

A great late night bar on the strip. $2.50 Jim Beam and Coke's......awesome! Always packed and always fun.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great bar. Get the cheese fries if you come during happy hour.”
Reviewed January 5, 2008

Great bar. Get the cheese fries if you come during happy hour.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook