“Buffalo WIld WIngs CLOSED !!!” 3 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Bar, Pub, American, Cajun & Creole, Fast Food, Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Buffalo WIld WIngs CLOSED !!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2011

BW3 closed November 20th. The only place to get wings anywhere close to Campus is the WING ZONE. Called them for a delivery a couple days ago - good wings (garlic parm sauce ROCKS), quick delivery and free delivery to the dorm !! Sorry to see BW go, but we still have wing options !!! Go Vols !!!

Visited November 2011

New Port Richey, Florida
“Great food & Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2011

Ashley at the bar is the best. Food is affordable, tons of TV's to watch the games and NTN trivia to keep you busy

Visited October 2011
SW Virginia, USA
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2011

Every 3-4 months we visit Knoxville for my daughter's endocrinologist appointment and we've eaten at this BW3 several times. This time WOW what a huge disappointment. The boneless wings I love and crave were dry and practically sauceless. The waiter, while friendly, was quite inattentive. He never came back to ask how our food was and didn't bring our check. After waiting quite a while, my husband finally sought someone out so we could pay the bill and leave. I know I should have found a manager, but I really just wanted to get out of there.

• Visited July 2011
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
“Loud music lousy food not worth the price.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2010

Loud music lousy food not worth the price.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Tennessee
“Obnoxious Volume Level”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2010

Food is good, but the BWW at Turkey Creek is obnoxiously loud. I will not return - feels like a dance rave. Asked for the volume to be turned down and manager informed us that he would not turn it down so we walked out. I don't mind loud noise when a games on, but its not a dance club and I don't want to eat to base. If you value your hearing, I would not eat here ever!

• 4 of 5 bubbles