“Yum!!”

Red Lobster
Ranked #389 of 1,197 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed May 18, 2013

We always go to Red Lobster on Merchants for someone's birthday celebration, and usually it's so-so at best, but we went again on May 16th and maybe they got a new chef or something, but the food was excellent! I can't wait 'til it's my birthday...I'm gonna go again soon!

There are newer reviews for Red Lobster

Reviewed May 13, 2013

We have given the Knoxville location at least 3 or 4 opportunities in the past few years to provide a better dining experience but on each visit our food was overcooked or tasted like it had been sitting under heat lamps.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

The food is always good and the service is always poor. You'll be assured of a wait time but you'll see many empty tables. IF you going there for the food it's fine, but for good service go elsewhere.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Never made it to the food won't rate it it was My Wife Myself Our Pregnant Friend and Her Husband well or prego friend was a little uncertain what she wanted with cravings and all kicking in and the waitress was tired of waiting on Us and starting being rude I needed a drink refill and tried asking for one but she just walked away so i let her get all the way across the restaurant and then spoke up how about a drink refill please so more people could hear she got even more upset and wouldn't come back so we got up and went to speak to the manager and the manager sided with her employee because i embarrassed her so I contacted Red Lobster because after the first instance of rudeness i recorded with my phone the rest of what happened including my conversation with the manager they sent me a gift card for 100.00 and said My Friends and My Family shouldn't have been treated that way and we could use that gift card at any darden restaurant and we did :o)

Reviewed January 16, 2013

This is a good seafood restaurant with almost no atmosphere. It is family friendly and pretty loud if you're trying to talk to your date. It's also a little overpriced, but the food is good. I would wish for fresher seafood.