“They did better with the party seating this time”
Review of Chuck E. Cheese's

Chuck E. Cheese's
Ranked #339 of 1,174 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Soddy Daisy, Tennessee
“They did better with the party seating this time”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

I wrote a previous review of this Chuck E Cheese and I was complaining about how when my friend booked a party they only gave her like 2 small tables and enough room for the 8 kids but no room for presents or cake or the adults to sit. This time when my friend booked a party they gave her the entire row of tables which was more like 4 tables and there was enough room that way.

So I guess they are better about not being stingy with the party tables which for the price people pay to have a party there they shouldn't be stingy!

This Chuck E Cheese has pretty good food. I like their pizza more than my local Chattanooga Chuck E Cheese. They have lots of games of all kinds and a tunnel play area. I like that this Chuck E Cheese has the old fashioned animatronic characters still. A lot of CEC got rid of these but they still have them like they used to have when you were a kid and they are in good shape too.

They seem to keep this place in nice repair. The parking lot is a bit of a pain as I often have a hard time finding a parking space. I have always found one but not anywhere even reasonably close to the door.

Check your billing when you have a party there as they charged my friend for ice cream when the kids never got any ice cream. It is very crowded there on Friday and Saturday nights. But there is enough games that you still have plenty to do.

• Visited January 2014

Glade Spring, Virginia
“Nice surprise”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Went to this Chuck E. Cheese expecting to spend a couple of hours while we waited for our hotel room. Not only did they have the usual games and good pizza but this location had a roller coaster simulator that our 3 yr. old loved. This location is probably my favorite and we have been to Chuck E. cheese locations in 4 states.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Randy G
Knoxville, Tennessee
“I have been missing this.”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I had never been to this CEC before, since I don't have kids I had never had a need to go, I took my nephew's and what a great place, this facility is clean, kid safe and well-staffed, the food is some of the best. They have plenty of games for all ages. They have online coupons, along with inserts in the papers for great deals. My only regret is I wish I had gone sooner, we will be going back often.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Mark C
Morristown,Tennessee
“Grandson's day out”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We took our grandson to Chuck E Cheese for lunch cause I heard they had the mechanical character's still. We was greeted right away and everything was fine.The pizza was cooked great wasnt raw and not overdone like the one we had at the Johnson City Chuck E Cheese.All the games was working and it was clean.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Roadsofa
Soddy Daisy, Tennessee
“Good Chuck E Cheese if you go during non busy times”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I had not been to this CEC in about a year. I attended a party there on a Friday night at 6:30. Well they PACK them in there for parties at that time. My friend was upset because she paid for 10 kids and made the reservations but they basically just gave her a small amount of space for the 10 kids but not enough space for a table for presents or adults to sit down or to set the cake out etc.

For the price they charge for parties they need to give you ample space. Parents should not be expected to stand the entire party and deserve a seat too. There were a lot of parties going on so that every table up front was being taken up by a party. If you were not there for a party I don't even know if you could find somewhere to sit. I guess you would have to sit way in the back somewhere.

They did seem to have a lot of new games which is nice and everything seemed clean.

I would say go during not the weekend and if you have a party make sure to make it clear you expect x number of chairs because otherwise they will try to short you and cram you in there to make extra money by having as many parties going on at once as they can get. When my friend complained to the manager they did not really solve the problem. They did try to work with her but there was just no more space. So the problem goes with the booking mostly.

• Visited March 2013