“Good Chuck E Cheese if you go during non busy times”
Review of Chuck E. Cheese's

Chuck E. Cheese's
Ranked #434 of 1,219 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I had not been to this CEC in about a year. I attended a party there on a Friday night at 6:30. Well they PACK them in there for parties at that time. My friend was upset because she paid for 10 kids and made the reservations but they basically just gave her a small amount of space for the 10 kids but not enough space for a table for presents or adults to sit down or to set the cake out etc.

For the price they charge for parties they need to give you ample space. Parents should not be expected to stand the entire party and deserve a seat too. There were a lot of parties going on so that every table up front was being taken up by a party. If you were not there for a party I don't even know if you could find somewhere to sit. I guess you would have to sit way in the back somewhere.

They did seem to have a lot of new games which is nice and everything seemed clean.

I would say go during not the weekend and if you have a party make sure to make it clear you expect x number of chairs because otherwise they will try to short you and cram you in there to make extra money by having as many parties going on at once as they can get. When my friend complained to the manager they did not really solve the problem. They did try to work with her but there was just no more space. So the problem goes with the booking mostly.

2  Thank aprilsumner

Reviewed January 25, 2013

This facility is consistently clean and well-staffed. They have online coupons, along with inserts in the papers for great deals. This is where we go when the weather won't let us take the kids outside.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Don't go to CEC to eat, go to play. The food is secondary, so if you're picky, eat somewhere else first then let the kids get the pizza. Or get the all-you-can-eat salad and enjoy unlimited baby corns, mushrooms, and other fresh veggies while they play. I must say the salad bar is always fresh and well-stocked. Whatever you do, however, don't order coffee... the first time, it was tragic. The second time I ordered it, well, I'm still waiting for it... As far as the games and the staff go -- it's an awesome place to take the kids for every occasion large or small.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

the food is okay, but the fun is great! staff has always been nice and there are always coupons online or you can sign up for an email to be sent to you regularly with coupons... great fun for rainy days or birthday parties...

Reviewed December 9, 2011

I have been to this CEC a couple times with my kids to visit a friend who lives in Knoxville. So we meet here. It is clean and has fun games for the kids. The food is alright. Standard CEC. I like that they still have the animatronic characters at this CEC. I have never attended a party there or been on the weekend. I do know the crowds on the weekday afternoons when we have gone are manageable.