“awful”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Tennessee
“awful”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I don't get why people like this place. The food is terrible and mushy. I have been twice thinking I ordered the wrong thing but going is the wrong thing for me.

• Visited August 2012

Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of my Knoxville Go-To's...”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Always great food, friendly and prompt service, and the atmosphere of the new location is great. My carry-out orders have always been correct, which is also a blessing. Food prices are great, especially considering the portion sizes and fresh ingredients, and the drink prices are about average for the Knoxville market. I'm in the restaurant business (and sometimes notice details others wouldn't), and honestly have nothing bad to say about Taste of Thai!

• Visited December 2012
“The Papaya Salad and Drunken Noodles are highly recommended”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

My family and friends have gone here for years and since they have moved into their new (and larger) location it's even better.

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“this will be one of your favorites”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I go here often, and am never disappointed. The food is fantastic. There is something for everyone here. You will be asked for spiciness on a level 1-5. The levels are consistent: a 3 is a 3 every time. Service is quick, especially for lunch. I highly recommend it.

• Visited November 2012
spartanburg, sc
“Lip Licking”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Excellent!! I love it!! You choose the spiciness of the dish. The menu is varied and authentic. I especially like the mango with sticky rice!! Now the restaurant is in a newer, larger location! I try to eat here every time I visit Knoxville and have even been known to carry a selection home with me!!

• Visited December 2012