“Best Italian Restaurant in town!”

Savelli's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #200 of 1,193 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Best Italian Restaurant in town!”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Great food and great service. Love the friendly people and my wife's and I love this place! There is a variety of good food selections and appitizers and the salads are wonderful.

Visited June 2012

“A quiet cafe in Italy”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Went there to eat with my family that doesn't get to see each other very often & this was so cozy & just a neat little place. Food was fabulous & so was our waitress especially since there were so many of us & were there @ lunch time. Very friendly, all smiles & very attentive.
Great place, check it out.
Shannon, Knoxville, TN

Knoxville
“Lots of noodles little veal”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

First let me say I love savelli's but this was the smallest portion of veal I have ever seen at any Italian restaurant. The Marsala sauce also did not have a good flavor-tasted like beef broth. We will stick to pizza and the savelli's sampler from now on.

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Waste of time and money... be warned!!”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

This place is disgusting, both atmosphere and food. The food was a huge disappointment as was the service. The worst restaurant meal I have ever eaten!! (...and extremely overpriced!!)

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank UTfootball
Knoxville, Tennessee
“A really nice little place”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I took by two teenage boys here on Friday night (with a reservation - which I was early for), and was seated almost immediately. The staff was very courteous, the food was exceptional, and the portions were appropriate. I definitely will be back and I will tell others to do the same!

One thing, I can't wait to take my husband for a romantic little dinner - it is more suited to couples than a large party.

• Visited June 2012