“Good Food”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 12, 2013

PF Changs is a chain and hence the consistency is good...Was seated immediately and food was as expected. I'd say its slightly expensive given the value.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

I used to crave this place! But I have to say the last few times I've been there its gotten worse and worse. This time solidified my crossing it off my list , which makes me sad because they were once one of my faves. Maybe location specific , but we had lunch there today after the rush so it wasn't very busy at all. Our service was super slow. Once we actually got our food , my noodle entree was so salty I couldn't finish it and my husband lo mein veggies were raw, and the dish had no flavor. We had to flag down our server for the check , and then wait an additional 10 min for her to run the card . Not likely to go back anytime soon . They were handing out gift cards in honor of their 20th anniversary and I left them in the table.

1  Thank cass20
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

This was our first time at P.F.Chang's. We are amazed with the customer service, we have never seen or received such wonderful care in a restaurant before! Our waiter, Michael, is phenomenal, and the manager, Jeremy was as well. The food has fantastic flavor. We will definitely be back!!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

P.F. Chang's in Knoxville, TN. is a fantastic place to eat. The restaurant is clean, the staff professional, and the good is wonderful. We always try to get different dishes and share and we have never had a bad meal there.

1  Thank a2822
Reviewed May 10, 2013

the food is always good no matter what you get. oh and if you do get something that you don't like the taste they will fix it with no question .

Been to P.F. Chang's? Share your experiences!