“Should be higher ranked!”
Review of Patrick Sullivan's Steakhouse - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Patrick Sullivan's Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed August 10, 2011

I stop here every time I come back from the smokey mountains, they have the best bbq around. The scenery is great too, yes it is an old building, but that is what makes this classic landmark an awesome place to stop and eat. I would rank this in the top 20 at least.

There are newer reviews for Patrick Sullivan's Steakhouse

Reviewed July 29, 2011

I have never been to Cheers, but this would be my pick for a Knoxville version of the famed establishment, with a little Irish thrown in. I most often sit at the bar, grab some Pub style, comfort food and blend with the locals. Yesterday was a Beer Cheese appetizer and a good, cold draught. The service was great. I was greeted at the door by a lovely hostess and again by the bartender. I always seem to find a good seat, even at the famous" five"oclock somewhere " time frame.
They offer steaks, pasta, sandwiches and some very good sides along with what you might expect from an Irish influence establishment. At the four to six o'clock hour, I occasionally meet my wife and friends here for it's convenient downtown location, good food and the ability to hear each other talk. Try their Bar B Q sandwiches or burgers for some simple, but good eating or one of many dinner options. Some quality beers are a little expesive, but the happy hour on domestic beer is very competitive.

Reviewed September 8, 2010

We were there on a late Sunday afternoon traveling through town 2 weeks ago. The wing special was not to beat. They were so tasty I did not want to wash my hands. The drinks were reasonable and the place it self is a piece of history. We had a friendly barmaid. college was not in session so it was a mellow experience. Although the air seems a bit musty, is made you feel you were experiencing the history of the place.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed August 15, 2009

It just never seems clean enough.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 15, 2009

We walked into this place simply because the Melting Pot was all booked up for the night. Well, it turned out to be a great decision!!! I had the Filet Mignon & the twice baked potato. Both were cooked to perfection and absolutely heavenly!!! The service was about average, nothing spectacular. The food is to die for!!!