“Impressive”

Bistro By The Tracks
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro By The Tracks is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 1,231 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed March 29, 2013

The exterior of this little gem is nice but it conceals what is truly a refined dining experience. Our host seated us at a nicely set table with comfortable chairs when we arrived. As I always do out of habit I scanned the dining room to look for clues about what to expect and my eyes did find a few things. The dining room was immaculate each table not in use was set. None of the decor looked tired or dated. And to my side I could see into a well stocked wine room. When I questioned my waiter about "Cake Bread", one of my favorite wines he not only assured me that they did have but invited me inside the wine room to view the selections available. Our delicious lunch was prepared and presented to perfection. The wait staff was attentive and extremely friendly. Will I be back? Without a doubt.

1  Thank TravelUnit200

Reviewed March 13, 2013

We dined here last week for the second time. This restaurant has a very nice feel to it; upscale, classy. Our table for 10 was ready on time. There was no pressure to get us seated. The host told us to take our time at the bar, which we did. The service was excellent. I think everyone was happy with his or her salads and entrees. I had an entree portion of the grilled scallops, and it was excellent. They have changed their menu considerably from the last time we were there.

Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

Have frequented half a dozen times within the past year. Each experience is as consistent as the previous. Everything I've eaten has been very good in terms of flavor and how it's presented. Wait staff is very knowledgeable and attentive. As of now, probably one of the top 5 restaurants in KTown in my opinion.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

My husband and I enjoy this restaurant enormously when we visit Knoxville, TN. We eat there around 5 times per year. We call the cuisine "contemporary American" and enjoy it very much. Their idea of small plates as starters offer more than just a soup or salad to begin the meal, and the entrees are varied and reasonably priced. Service is good and the wine list is excellent. We have high expectations when visiting this restaurant and so far, it does not disappoint.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

I have eaten here several times. While the food is always good as well as is the service, the last time I went for dinner here, the hostess actually told my party a specific time when we would have to vacate the table we were seated at because the restaurant had reservations for this table later on. I have never been told that at a restaurant. I found it to be pretty inappropriate. This was a weeknight, and there were several empty tables when we were seated and when we left (lucky for us before the time the hostess would (I presume) have had to kick us out). I really do not like being treated this way at restaurants, and I am inclined not to go back to this place based on this experience regardless of how good the food is.