“Really good new york strip”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #218 of 1,231 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

Great Outback to visit. I had a new york strip cooked medium well with a sweet potato. The steak was juicy and delicous. The sweet potato was buttery and cinnamony. I also had a fruity martini which was very good, however a wallabee darned is the drink of choice, especially if you like peaches!!

Reviewed May 3, 2013

It was raining so I felt like soup so I had the new sausage and white bean which was delicious and my husband had the chicken sandwich with american cheese, bacon and sweet potato fries which were hot and good.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

My steak was not cooked the way I wanted it was too rare so I asked to have it cooked a little more. When I got it back it was cooked so much it was burnt and about the size of an egg. When I asked to speak with the Manager it took for every for them to come over and I felt like I was an inconvenience to them. I also ordered salads to go on another visit and the take out was terrible. The salads were the size of a salad you would get at McDonalds or Wendy's. Service and food are awful

Reviewed February 4, 2013

So handy to the Hotel, after 12 hours driving it's nice to park the car and walk next door ! The steaks are first class !

Reviewed February 2, 2013

I find that Outback is consistent city to city. The prime rib was good and I like that they offer different sizes; not everyone wants 18 oz. of meat! The potato was fluffy and hot. The bloomin' onion burger was better than I expected. The meat was well done but not dry and the addition of the bloomin' sauce and onions made it a burger that I'll definitely have again. The sweet tea was lackluster, clearly not fresh brewed but was acceptable. The service was very good.