“What you'd expect.”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I find that Outback is consistent city to city. The prime rib was good and I like that they offer different sizes; not everyone wants 18 oz. of meat! The potato was fluffy and hot. The bloomin' onion burger was better than I expected. The meat was well done but not dry and the addition of the bloomin' sauce and onions made it a burger that I'll definitely have again. The sweet tea was lackluster, clearly not fresh brewed but was acceptable. The service was very good.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

I nomally love the Outback and have enjoyed many meals there, but the last time was not good. We waited over an hour to be seated , what seemed like forever for our bloomin onion... and then they served us two orders of ribs that were literally burnt. Also we watched while three tables went unbussed for over 15 minutes while people were still waiting to be seated. Then to beat all I emailed them from there website and described our visit in detail.... still haven't heard back from them. I like the Outback but it'll probably be awhile before we give them another shot at our business.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Gluten free menu, utterly friendly staff, with Outbacks' fine balance of savory foods--steaks and chops, fish and fowl, excellent salads--and salad dressings. Many choices to please most palates and any size appetite.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

My husband and I decided to stop for lunch before checking in to our hotel in Knoxville. We have an Outback Steakhouse that we go to that is close to were we live so were looking forward to one of our favorite lunch, soup and sandwich. WE were promptly seated but the waitress was slow to take our order. After a long wait she brings our lunch and though mine was just okay my husbands was not very good. He ordered the lunch combo, it was supposed to be a half of filet melt with au jous dip. It was instead a quarter of a sandwich with tough beef and cold au jous. When he wanted a cup of coffee she finally noticed us and came over gave him a cup and told me I would have to wait for a refill since she was making a new pot. They had very little business and the help seemed more interested in standing around in the back talking than attending to the customers. This is the second Outback that we have been in the past few months that has had unaccepitable service and food not up to par. At one time we could depend on all of the restaurants having high standards but no more. The one we have is close to home and great, we often go and sometimes take friends and family. I wish they would work on their franchise so you could depend on them no matter were you traveled. From now on we will not be stopping at Outback when we are out of town.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Didn't have to wait for a table, they found one in the bar area, which was fine, as we wanted to check out the football games. Dinner was fast and delicious, as one usually gets at an Outback. Enjoyed every minute.