“Awesome food with fun theme every week”
Review of Applebee's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Applebee's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

I always seem to stop at Applebee's while I'm traveling and I have to say this was one of the best I've been to. Food was great, waitress mckenzie was very friendly. They also had a 50's theme with a quiz. They did a quiz for all in restaurant and the winner received a free appetizer. Overall great experience

Reviewed April 24, 2012

Their steaks are our favorite, but salads, and pasta entrees are great as well. Usualy eat here for dinner- but recently had lunch and that was an an outstanding value. Of course we love the 2 for $20 for dinner. Have not ever had anything qwe did not enjoy.

1  Thank Jacqueline C
Reviewed February 15, 2011

Let's start by saying I love Applebee's, especially their steaks! However, we decided to go there on Valentine's night and, believe it or not, they weren't crowded. The food took a while to get there, oh well, but then my girlfriends plate is not what she ordered. Still, honest mistakes happen so no that big of a deal, but there was no offer to take my plate back to the kitchen to keep warm and i'm not going to eat my food while my girlfriend waits so obviously my steak is cold when hers does arrive. The waitress NEVER came back, empty plates were still sitting in front of us when we left, until she brought out the check, and the only thing I thought she did that may have deserved even a slight tip was to have the audacity to bring me a check that was fully priced for her service. They have good food but DO NOT expect good service, I will never be back.

Reviewed June 18, 2006

We had a wonderful meal! The service was excellent and the food was great! The "Two for $12.99" is a steal! Great service and atmosphere. Thank you!

1  Thank Dv8ing