“Delicious”

Szechuan Garden Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #125 of 1,198 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

I went here today for the 1st time, and the food was great! I had beef & broccoli, fried rice, egg. Roll and hot & sour soup and it was the best Chinese Food I ever had. I placed my order about 1:00pm and at 1:15pm it was waiting for me in the drive thru. I was satisfied and will be back

There are newer reviews for Szechuan Garden Chinese Restaurant

Reviewed July 15, 2014

This is a sit down restaurant with the best tasting food at the best price in Knoxville. Lunch is less than $6 and you will need a doggie box.

Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

I've been multiple times and waited to see if things would change but they haven't. Always clean, fresh food, awesome service. Wouldn't go anywhere else for anything better. Also super reasonable on prices!

Reviewed March 28, 2014

Their sushi is like the best sushi I have ever had! The egg rolls were also very yummy! Thanks Szachuan Garden!!!!!!!!

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Szechuan Garden is a little jewel in South Knoxville. Their lunch is very affordable, and comes with a well made soup (wonton or egg drop). Bring your appetite with you, the portions are not small. The menu has various selections that should please everyone. The restaurant itself has lots of windows (with shades) but natural light abounds. We love to go there with the kids, and I often do business lunches there as well. Dinner is great too. Finally, their waitresses get you what you need without being overwhelming (e.g. not asking you every 5 minutes if you need anything!)

1  Thank johnenvacances10