“The Picture shown is NOT the Szechuan I'm reviewing.”

Szechuan Garden Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #122 of 1,212 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed August 29, 2013

If we're reviewing the Szechuan in the old Mrs. Winners building then I give it a thumbs up and highly recommend it. If we're reviewing whatever place is in the picture (above) I have no clue. The above address is for the one I'm reviewing, not for the pictured place.

I've eaten here for years and have almost always been pleased. Three or four mediocre experiences out of perhaps fifty is not bad at all... most restaurants can't compete with those odds. The food is normally quite good and the prices are hard to beat. If you order wisely you can eat as cheap as going to a fast food place... and get much better food!

Selection is pure standard Chinese fair. Almost any Chinese restaurant anywhere in the U.S. offers about the same dishes. Szechuan is always at the top of the list! And service is normally quite good too. One little waitress is so precious, it's worth dining there just to have her wait on you. She's been waiting on us for several years now and we look forward to chatting with her when we dine.

Good food, prices, and service... what more could you ask for?

1  Thank pphilipp01

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Ok this is the best place and it better not close down! I live in the south east and this is the only place that serves Dim Sum that I know of. Now the address and the name does not match up with the picture, unless they have moved. The place in the picture is called Little Szechuan and it is on Kingston pike. This is the place that has the Dim Sum. Service was great, the food was very good and it had all the traditional Dim Sum menu options. Even coming around with their carts. Now I don't have to go to Atlanta for Dim Sum!

2  Thank bfair78
Reviewed March 7, 2012

Love the food and my granddaughter thinks she has to have the chicken noodle soup all the time.

1  Thank SueBowyer
Reviewed January 18, 2012

Homemade food and great service at fast food prices. I've been eating here since I was little (I think they've been open about 15 years), and while other Chinese restaurants have come and gone, Szechuan Garden has always been a local favorite. My personal favorites are the crab rangoon, hot and sour soup, mu shu pork, and General Tso's chicken.

Reviewed October 26, 2010

My family and I have been going here for the last 15 years or so, mostly on Sunday after church...we've gotten to know the owners well and they are very good people. Where else can you get a huge entree, soup, & eggroll for under $6...its not a buffet and feels much cleaner than most places...highly recommend! Best items: hot & sour soup, general tso's chicken, beef w/ brocoli, five flavored chicken, & mongolian beef!

1  Thank babdad32