“Just ok”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #670 of 1,231 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed August 7, 2012

My husband and I stopped in here looking for the consistency that Outback usually offers. The experience was ok but nothing more. It was the worst experience that I have ever had at an Outback. There is some unclean smell that you catch as you enter. The blooming onion that we got was over cooked. It will not keep me from visiting a familiar one, but I have no need to try this one again while passing through.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

This is right off the highway, interstate 40 westbound at exit 398. Good food and a very minimum wait time.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

We eat out at sit-down chain restaurants very infrequently, but as far as chains go, this is at the top of our list. I find the steaks to be very flavorful and the sides/salads quite tasty. We've been twice and have gotten great service both times.

Reviewed May 8, 2012

As always....good food, excellent service, resonable prices.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

Always excellent service, love the appetizers, salads and entrees and vegetables! Not too good for the wasteline however- if you check out the nutritional information. Their specials are a good value, otherwise a little pricey for us.