“Nothing Special”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Steakhouse, Brew Pub
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Would not dissuade or persuade anyone from trying. Family member with our group recommended and said everything good. I had a salad and was ok to good but nothing to leave home for. A little pricy for value received. Just think could get a better meal for less money.

1  Thank Annette B

Reviewed June 4, 2013

They informed me that it was a local favorite so I checked it out with a couple of my co-workers. Pretty good BBQ and excellent beer. Not too shabby Knoxville.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

My husband I stopped here for his love of good barbecue ribs. They were very dry. I had the filet mignon it was cooked perfect and although it was a little bland it was tender as it should be. It wasn't a full house at all so I have no idea why they would seat a couple with an infant and a toddler behind me. I love kids but I wanted to move my seat. The baby screamed ,the toddler kicked my chair many times. The manager stopped by asked how everything was ,I said my food is great but why would they seat kids next to a couple when there are so many empty tables,his response was lame, I can't do anything about seating..Our server was attentive food came out in a timely manner

1  Thank muppetmomNY
Reviewed May 24, 2013

You have got to go on a Wednesday night for Trivia! Had a blast and had a great server! The food was great and so were the HUGE mugs of craft beer!

This place always rocks and the BBQ?? Out of this world!! You gotta go!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Normally, I don't enjoy going out with a large party for several reasons. 1) Parties over 8 is automatic 18% thus possible bad service 2) not everyone get the food they order 3) food isn't at correct temp.
HOWEVER, in our case: Service - Excellent, they worked as a team; Food - was correct and at correct temp.
The only thing I would change is the Strawberry Short Cake, the biscuit was very different (hardish), if they had used one of the regular biscuit it would have been GREAT!