“Morrell Rd Location Best Texas Roadhouse in Knoxville”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #162 of 1,197 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Steak cooked to perfection or they aim to please. Managers are aware of customer complaints and exceed expected resolutions. Love the food, love the service, and love the employees professionalism and speed of service.

There are newer reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Reviewed July 6, 2013

I love there steaks and the wait staff is always top notch. I reccomend this place to anyone. They even add a linedance by staff on occassion thats nice.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

The New York Strips (12 oz.) steaks we had here were prepared as requested, but were tough. I think the ladies fared better with the Chicken Critter Salads. They served the bread with a cinnamon/sugared whipped butter, which we were not a fan of. They had regular butter available on request. I think this establishment caters well to families with younger children, so if you are in that category, this is a good choice.

The restaurant is very close to West Town Mall, which has good shopping available.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

I spent more time looking into my date's eyes than glancing at the line dancers and the armadillo thingie [it's not a gator] but the steak was surprisingly pleasant, thick, and tasty. And it was a New York strip [usually not a fan]; fries were a 10 and the green beans too. The margaritas are good-size and the beer's cold. No complaints here y'all! Cheaper than Brazieros, service was better, and the check smaller. I'll be going back

Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

Went there after the University of Tennessee spring Orange & White game. It was packed and had to wait about 20 minutes. Ordered a steak rare. When
They brought it out, the manager came with it saying "I think it looks overcooked" he asked me to check it. After telling him it was a little over cooked but it was fine, he told me that he already had one on the grill. If I didn't want it, I could carry it home. The first steak was good. The second one was even better. Will definitely go back. Great food, great service and fantastic management.