“Lovely restaurant”

Cuisines: Indian
USA
“Lovely restaurant”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

We had dinner here once--both of us had the Biryani, a rice dish with chicken, shrimp and lamb--delicious. Lovely atmosphere and service was prompt and friendly. Will defiantly return.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank r3rrr

Seymour, Tennessee
“Maybe it was just a bad day for them....”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

After being told that this is "the best Indian food in Knoxville", I stopped for a quick bite. Too late for buffet, so ordered from menu. Had to go hunt for my own silverware from other tables, my friend had to go find his own glass and a pitcher of water....they just weren't paying attention to us, and there were only 2 tables to wait on! One appetizer dish was WAY overcooked- burnt. My samosas were very tasty, but I was already not impressed by the place. I just wasn't happy with the place and would not go back.

• Visited March 2013