“One of my absolute favorite restaurants”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #160 of 1,179 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Pigeon Forge, TN
“One of my absolute favorite restaurants”
Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

I've gone here more times than I can count. The sauces, fish and chips, mussels, and bang bang shrimp are my favorites.

The restaurant can get very pricy if your not careful. I would advise staying away from the entrees. Get an appetizer for you meal instead. They are cheap, large, and delicious. Or get their hand held stuff. I go here once or twice a week. Best mussels I've ever had

Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
“Best Sunday Brunch”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

If you're looking for some Sunday Funday action, Bonefish's Brunch Endless Bubbles deal is legit. You pay $20 and you get endless champagne, mimosas (regular & passionfruit) or peach Bellinis AND you get the brunch item of your choice. I've been to brunch there multiple times and each time there is amazing service, delicious food and outstanding mimosas and Bellinis. I went there one other time and tried their "Bang Bang Shrimp" and that was also to die for. Highly recommend this place and Sunday Brunch!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Elizabeth H
alabamaspud
“omg”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We went the other night and ordered the OMG special that a friend had received an email about. It was $19.50 each and was suppose to be for 2 people. It came with 2 salads and 2 sides which were fine. But the fish sampler for 2 was only enough for 2 bites each of 4 different fish options. It was definitely not worth the money.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank alabamaspud
Clarksville, Tennessee
“Delicious”
Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

Great food and great service! Went in waited about twenty minutes. Had a glass of wine while we waited. Sat in the bar area and had an awesome server and the food was just as good. Can't wait to go again. Oh and they take reservations.

Maryville, TN
“Really Great Experience”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

My wife and I visited Feb. 15th for a late Valentine's Day dinner. Maybe they knew people would be out, but the restaurant really had their A game on tonight. The food was great and the service was about the best service I had ever received at a restaurant, which was completely unexpected.

My wife ordered the Lily's Chicken, which was very unique and delicious. I ordered the redfish which was cooked perfectly. I'm nervous about getting seafood at restaurants not close to the sea, but this was fresh and flavorful and fantastic. Lastly, we finished with the chocolate creme brulee. It wasn't the best creme brulee I've had, but it was in the top 5. It was creamy, flavorful and sweet without being too rich. I would have liked a thicker crust.

What sold the entire evening was Nick, our waiter. As soon as we sat down, he arrived with fresh bread and an olive oil pesto dipping sauce. He went through virtually every item on the menu, explaining the best sellers along with his favorite. He was very knowledgable on the fish selections as well. Anything I wasn't familiar with, he was able to give a good comparable fish. This may not be the best restaurant in Knoxville, but the staff definitely worked to make it a perfect experience and they delivered. I'd rate the food a 4, but the service won me over to give them a 5.

Often times, people only contact a company to complain. I've had good service before, but this kid went above and beyond and I made sure to contact the company to let them know, while their food was good, their waiter is soley responsible for making me and my wife regular patrons.

• Visited February 2013